Neocore Return to Arthurian Legend with King Arthur: Knight's Tale

Started by Gusington, October 13, 2020, 01:16:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

SlagDog

Sorry, I was just trying to be punny with your post above about all of your points. I've been called smart ass more than once in my life because of my obnoxious nature.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Toonces

What was the verdict on this one, Gus?  You're the only person I know on the site who actually played it.

Worth buying?
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Gusington

^Still early access, but the team has ramped up production in the last few weeks. I have not yet played the latest build, but the early build I did play, although bare bones, gave me good vibes for the future.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Toonces

Yeah, I went to their store page after I posted last night and it sounds like the game is pretty content-thin at the moment.  I think I'll hold off until there's more meat on the bones.  It sounds like an interesting concept, though.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Gusington

I love Neocore titles for the most part but I would be in denial if I didn't admit their games can also be hit or miss.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

Development continues at a quick clip and it appears tons of new features have been added in the last few months  <:-)

I really have to get back to this one. Full release actually not that far off!

:D

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Grim.Reaper

Was reconsidering this with the release today but read it is 120gb in size...very surprised by that.  Would take me half day to even download with my internet,

Gusington

I patched it up to v1.0 last night, have not fired it up yet.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Gusington on April 27, 2022, 08:41:09 AM
I patched it up to v1.0 last night, have not fired it up yet.

Yeah, I am going to wait until they reduce the size.  Sounds like the developer is aware and looking to make "moderate" improvements.  I am in no hurry, not a must have game, just thought might be interesting.

Gusington

Agreed, I've enjoyed about half their releases...the first King Arthur wargame rocked, then the second one...not so much. I played this one in early access for a few hours when it was nowhere near complete and enjoyed it though, so fingers crossed.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Grim.Reaper

Saw today some user of the game was able to modify the files and got it down from 120gb to 34gb.....sounds like the game was not optimized very well.  So maybe there is hope they can do something like that eventually.

Gusington

^Yes I read online that a patch is coming soon to reduce the footprint and boost optimization.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd