Main Menu

2017 Baseball Thread

Started by Bison, February 07, 2017, 03:25:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

Way to stay optimistic. O0

Loser. L:-)
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

MetalDog

Says the man who's team is already out.  Why don't you call up Chris Sale and see if he needs a caddy?
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

The best part is you actually think I'm a Sox fan. Whatever delusion you need to ease the pain of tonight's loss...
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Gusington

I already said you are a typical Anyone Who Plays the Yankees Fan.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

You stay out of this, lil' brother.

Gusington

^One thing though...I'm correct :)

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

mirth

There are times when I root for the Yanks. This series is not one of those times.

MetalDog

You're right about delusion, mirth.  Just wrong about which one of us suffers from it ;)
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

mirth

Waaaaaaah. You Yankees fans sure know how to whine and cry.

bayonetbrant

Well, been an Astros fan since 1980 so all'a'youse can suck it.

M-V-P! M-V-P! M-V-P! M-V-P!

Altuve was running the whole way, forcing a play at the plate and making the Yankees have to get him.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

Gusington

When do you root for the Yanks mirth?

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

mirth

Mostly when they're playing the Red Sox ;)

mirth

It didn't hurt my feelings for the Yanks to beat Cleveland. And if the Yankees make it to the World Series, I'd root for them over either team that comes out of the NL.

Still though - GO STROS!!!