The Dog FRIDAYS Are Over!

Started by Jarhead0331, October 08, 2020, 11:03:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetalDog

Won't help you.  Gus doesn't mp.  And if he does, he won't speak. ;)
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Sir Slash

Rome 2 with the DEI Mod. Holy Pooh! The Plebeians are revolting! They captured 2 of my cities, and I JUST built them a brand new Delicatessen in Arretium, Dammit. What's this crap about, 'Equality, Justice and Fairness' they're spewing?  Don't they know... This Is Rome! Fortunately, we have 3 armies within striking distance of their 2 cities so.... time to teach these Rebels a lesson in Civic Responsibility.  :knuppel2:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

CJReich46

I almost forgot to post:  This is from Blue Öyster Cult which released today! Their first release in 20 years.
A little tale called "The Alchemist" from the new release "The Symbol Remains." (ft. Eric Bloom on vocals)

Also MD, kudos for posting some EVH. He was an inspiration for me, just as Alex Lifeson, Eric Clapton, David Gilmour, Jimi Hendrix, and Jeff Beck among others that inspired me to play guitar. I have been listening to a few tracks from Eddie. But you posted one of my favorites "Little Guitars." "Cathedral" just blows me away how he did that.

Game wise? - I'm playing Pharaoh. - The Old Kingdom Campaign, and I have reached the 1/2 way mark. - North Dashur to build Snofru's first true pyramid.  I might give the Stirring Abyss demo a try. But who knows.

" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose

Gusington

^Wow - I had no idea BoC were still functioning! Best news in days.

Al I sent you a PM.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

WYBaugh

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

Excellent - hope springs eternal

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

MetalDog

Quote from: CJReich46 on October 10, 2020, 12:30:10 PM
Also MD, kudos for posting some EVH. He was an inspiration for me, just as Alex Lifeson, Eric Clapton, David Gilmour, Jimi Hendrix, and Jeff Beck among others that inspired me to play guitar. I have been listening to a few tracks from Eddie. But you posted one of my favorites "Little Guitars." "Cathedral" just blows me away how he did that.

I was a singer with guitar envy.  Always dug the 'guitar gods."  So EVH was a huge influence in my musical education.  Always admired DLR's showmanship and scream and sat gobsmacked whenever Eddie unleashed his next riff.  Add in AVH's killer drums and Michael Anthony's background vocals and Van Halen was a FORCE!
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob