Groghead in trouble...

Started by Boggit, December 18, 2018, 11:15:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ubercat

Woohoo! I'm happy that things are looking up.    :)
"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell

Gusington

Sounds like the really difficult part is over.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sauron

Hello everyone, I'm still waiting that the decision of the court takes effect. Well they have up to the 1 May to find me a decent home so its still "wait and see" for me. Winter is still there in Alsace whenever I go to Strasbourg to check my mails and got my monthly médicaments drugs prescrition or Mulhouse where I go seldom except for food and drink purchase out because its a desolate town and not much secured after the evening hours... The chamber is not much appelaling either, last day I removed a dead mouse (not the computer interface lol) Under my chair of the desk so its a nasty place but it was still better than the streets... Today I'm in Strasbourg for the day and will go back this evening so I write you from Malraux where I have a free connection. I'm not aware of the newest games or mods but I will have to check them all when I will be finaly a my home I guess. :P On my little netbook I play the open excom mods for both UFO and XCOM terror from the deep, great games, and also Emperor of the Fading Suns (modded when its doesen't crash lol) and Birth of the Federation heavely modded also. All retro gaming I know, I'm getting old I guess... :D

I'm still watching religiously what happen in my country each week because the "gilets jaunes" movement went personal when a guy, Jérôme, 33 years old, I befriended last december was crushed by 4 CRS (anti riot french militia...) last March in the town of Montpelier during a gilets jaunes rally, and now he will be at best 2 or 3 year in a wheel chair or maybe not even walk one day again...  :( Everyday I exchange sms with him because he is bored to death in his bed... :(

France is no more a free country whatever the "merdias" are telling on the "mainstream" channels. Maybe this summer it will be a Historical one, who knows... ;)

So I say hello all of you and see you on my next visit one a computer, at Mulhouse or Strasbourg.

Sauron

Hello fellow wargamers, sorry for the long delay but I had some minor and less minor issues to deal with, but now I can say I have a real new decent home and roughly 150m from Germany! I'm next to the Kehl bridge and the Sherman tank at 1 rue Kentzinger in Strasbourg in a social flat of 44m²living space. It was a long call since the 31 oktober and the trials and laws moves are not yet over. But at least I have a roof through were no rain is pooring like the shady horrible chamber in Mulhouse but I had realy no choice then. Its over now and I will now start sloooooowly to open all boxes and re install all my stuff. I will only be online permantly toward november or december since I had expenses to deal with the retrieval of my stuff in the box I rented for and open energy and other services so be patien but toward December the evil spam mord as Charles often called me will rise again from the shadows of Mordor! ;)  Thanks again to all of you who helped to save me this last winter. :hug:

here the link to the tank

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Sherman_tank_memorial_in_the_port_du_Rhin_(Strasbourg)

Gusington

Great to hear! Good luck with everything.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Staggerwing

Sauron!
Good to hear you are forging ahead. Stay strong man!
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

MikeGER

Hurra, that are promising good news  :)

bbmike

+1. Glad to hear things are improved!  O0
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

airboy

Staggerwing

Hey Sauron,
If you read this, I was just wondering how things are going for you. I hope you are doing ok.

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

Staggerwing