Merry Christmas

Started by Sir Slash, December 19, 2019, 11:05:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Slash

Heading out of town for the holidays with family so I'll wish all my Grog Brothers a very Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Holidays, Kwanza, or whatever you celebrate however you celebrate it. May you all have Peace, Joy, and Dongles in your stockings. :clap:  And if you can't have Joy, try her sister, she's almost as good.  <:-)  But NOBODY makes a Cuban Sandwich at the Deli like Joy.... What were you thinking? 
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

SirAndrewD

"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

JudgeDredd

Merry Christmas Sir Slash and have a great holiday.
Alba gu' brath

Huw the Poo

Merry Christmas everyone!  Here's my favourite Christmas song:

Dammit Carl!

A very happy holidays to all Grogs and non-Grogs alike!  No go out there and drink that eggnog!

Tripoli

"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln

Gusington

Merry Christmas you magnificent gaggle of freaks.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

airboy

Merry Christmas and safe travels to all.

Martok

Merry Christmas, Grogs!  Enjoy your holiday plans, and be safe out there.  :) 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Tripoli

"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln

steve58

Merry Christmas to all my fellow grogs and grogettes!  Hopefully you've all been good enough that Santa has you down on the right list.  If not, then you may need to drown your sorrows with a little (or a lot depending how bad you were) grog.
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Con

One of my favorite Christmas
Merry Fn Christmas

MetalDog

Little Drummer Boy has always been one of my absolute favorites, too.  Burl Ives, not Hoodoo Gurus, but a favorite nonetheless.  A few of my other Christmas faves.  Enjoy, my groggy Grogs! 

(Saddens me to no end that one of the phone companies use this as a jingle)

There's more, but I'll leave some for y'all.  Merry Christmas!!
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

JasonPratt

God rest ye merry gentlemen, release the cats and jam!

(Look, baby cat, look, baby cat, look, baby cat, look, baby cat...)  :smitten:

ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

ArizonaTank

Merry Christmas everyone!!!
Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.