Any Eve Online Players

Started by wierbear, February 16, 2012, 12:08:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wierbear

It is appropriate that my first post on Grogheads relates to the game that is taking up the most of my time right now. I have been playing Eve Online for years, sometimes less sometimes more. Right now it is definitely more. I am even playing it more than Skyrim on the XBox. If anyone plays Eve Online my main character is Thunder Radish.

I recommend Eve wholeheartedly as a great science fiction themed MMO.

bayonetbrant

Quote from: wierbear on February 16, 2012, 12:08:54 PMThunder Radish

I cannot possibly imagine a cooler character name  8)

oh, and welcome to GrogHeads!
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bboyer66

Quote from: wierbear on February 16, 2012, 12:08:54 PM
It is appropriate that my first post on Grogheads relates to the game that is taking up the most of my time right now. I have been playing Eve Online for years, sometimes less sometimes more. Right now it is definitely more. I am even playing it more than Skyrim on the XBox. If anyone plays Eve Online my main character is Thunder Radish.

I recommend Eve wholeheartedly as a great science fiction themed MMO.

I played for like a year. The game was quite overwhelming with little documentation on what to do. Then the designers stopped making the game better and focused on useless aesthetics and Dust 13. Thats when I dropped out.

wierbear

Eve online is certainly not for everybody. CCP (the publishers) did realize the error of their ways in terms of cosmetic changes and have really added some nice gameplay facets. If you ever want to come back and try it I will try to show you what I know (I am not a power player by any means).

republic

I play for a few months, and take a few months off.  I have played since 2004.