2015 Grogheads Fantasy Football Leagues

Started by Bison, July 24, 2015, 08:42:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Con

Quote from: Bison on December 16, 2015, 12:54:11 AM
I'm pretty sure I don't have a single player I want to put into keeper status next season.  My entire team sucks, except Brady.  But age will catch up to him too just like old Peyton Manning.
Age will never catch him because he is wearing ridiculously comfortable Ugs

Marty Ward

I don't think there is anyone I would keep either given the price to keep them.
If it looks like chicken, tastes like chicken, and feels like chicken but Chuck Norris says its beef, then it's beef.

If women had apostrophes instead of periods they would be even more possessive!

Steelgrave

I'll likely keep Beckham, but Luck has sat on my bench for half this season and was outplayed by my "backup" QB Cam Newton, so he's a goner.

Arctic Blast

My team was so putrid that I may decide to simply nuke it from orbit and start over. Ugh.

Bison

Damn Steelie your team put up the points today. 

Steelgrave

Quote from: Bison on December 20, 2015, 10:00:51 PM
Damn Steelie your team put up the points today.

I hope I saved something for next week!!!

MetalDog

I was in three semifinals this week and I lost all three.  Cam Newton got me twice and a combo of Eli/Demaryius/Doug Baldwin wiped me out in the other.  I salute all of you who steamrolled me today.  May you lose by a 100 next week!  ;)
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Steelgrave

Hmmmm, so last week my Gravediggers were the perfect storm.....all my starters seemed to be playing against patsies, like the Browns, and boom....167 points.

This week, my all-star wide receiver is suspended....my certain league MVP Quarterback probably won't play the entire game, nor will his Pro Bowl TE, my Rookie of the Year RB is playing against the NFL's best run defense, and my back-ups are playing the likes of New England, Green Bay or Seattle.

Yeah, should be a close championship game. Or at least I hope I can keep it close!!! Good luck, Ligers!

Steelgrave

Congrats to the Ligers, who thoroughly demolished my Gravediggers tonight for the championship and beat me two out of three of games this season. A well deserved championship! Hoped to give you a better game, but it wasn't in the cards today. Congrats for a season well played.

Bison

Congrats Ligers!  Another excellent season in the books.

MetalDog

KyzBP

Thank you very much gentlemen.  It was a fun season and Grave put up a valiant effort.  I look forward to next season. O0

MetalDog

I do, too.  As one of you unfortunates dropped Le'Veon Bell and I had the foresight to put him on my bench.

Bison

I'm hoping to expand the pro league next season by two mangers.  As we had one grog head who wants to manage a team, but we need an even number of teams per the yahoo rules. 

MetalDog

Ten is always better than eight in FF.  Makes for less superstar rosters.  I mean, I had Antonio Brown, Martavis Bryant, Calvin Johnson, DeAndre Hopkins and Alshon Jeffery.  All five are WR1's for their teams except Bryant.  And he can put up WR1 numbers at any time.  And I know Megatron and Jeffery didn't perform up to spec this year, but, that's a ridiculous amount of talent on one team.