Blame Canada!

Started by airboy, September 15, 2018, 11:15:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

airboy

Quote from: bob48 on September 19, 2018, 03:15:56 PM
I always think that the name 'Kardashians' sound like an alien race from a SciFi film................

This explains everything.  Thanks for exposing the conspiracy. O0

Steelgrave

This is THE most Canadian thing I've ever read   :bd: :2funny: :DD 8)

RCMP reminds Nova Scotians to lock their doors after pair enter wrong home, clean it
By Alexander Quon

RCMP are reminding Nova Scotians to lock their doors after investigating a report of suspicious activity in Upper Tantallon, N.S., involving a conspicuously clean home. RCMP say just before 3 p.m., officers responded to a complaint that there were two suspicious women in a home.

The Mounties were called by the homeowner, who was not home at the time. The homeowners had been contacted by a concerned neighbour after the two women were observed in the home with a vacuum cleaner and a mop.

Police later determined that the house was left unlocked in order for the neighbour to walk the owner's dog. Instead, two women showed up, cleaned the house, and left without knowing they had the wrong address.

"Although the house was cleaned for free, RCMP would like to take this opportunity to remind homeowners to ensure their doors are locked at all times," the Mounties wrote in a press release, adding that they commended the neighbours for being observant and contacting the homeowner.

https://globalnews.ca/news/4567392/rcmp-reminds-nova-scotians-to-lock-their-doors-after-pair-enter-wrong-home-clean-it/?fbclid=IwAR0gf6iyIuFPa-CtK7GTZZIxuQeGxz38eBF_qdUSkCb20frGxreB58Vmjs8

Sir Slash

The Mounties ALWAYS get their man. Or girls in this case. Dudley Dooright would be proud.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Centurion40

On the other hand, since this story came-out, we've started to leave our doors unlocked.

Fingers crossed!!
Any time is a good time for pie.

Sir Slash

Canadian doors have locks?  :o   Why? Probably to keep the Americans out.... makes sense.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Steelgrave

Quote from: Centurion40 on October 29, 2018, 07:19:26 AM
On the other hand, since this story came-out, we've started to leave our doors unlocked.

Fingers crossed!!

:DD :DD :DD :DD  :bd:

Centurion40

JasonPratt

Depending on what part of Canada, I suppose they might be French maids...
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Centurion40

Quote from: JasonPratt on October 31, 2018, 08:53:26 AM
Depending on what part of Canada, I suppose they might be French maids...

Properly attired, I would certainly go so far as to hold the door open for them.