Previous topic - Next topic

bob48

Some great pic there mate.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

LongBlade

Quote from: JudgeDredd on May 23, 2012, 01:46:02 PM
Anyone know a good and TOTALLY free picture hosting site? In my rush to find one, I didn't realise that Flickr was only free for 200 images and then either you paid for an account or you lost your pics on a rotation basis - meaning some pictures I posted may start to disappear from forums...and I hate that!

Ta.

I use Photobucket and so far haven't had a problem exceeding bandwidth requirements. There is a limit to what you can host, but almost all the images I post, plus the logo on the forums comes from Photobucket and so far it's all be free.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

JudgeDredd

Thank you kindly - why did I forget Photobucket?
Alba gu' brath

undercovergeek

imageshack for me - but whatever you find that does the job.

top pic of the fat pigeon swallowing the bread!!! well done

and yes, a full on 'i wouldnt hurt a fly' look from the cat, with a slightly 'youre not taking pictures of me' nonchalance about her!

W8taminute

Nice bike Judge and nice models as well.  I've got a 52 Mile commute each way and if I were to bike it and then back home I'd probably be dead within a day. 

I'll also chime in and say I love that He-111. 

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

JudgeDredd

Thx UCG - forgot about Imageshack as well!

I had the camera on 10fps whilst the pidgeon was picking up the bread - I had to lol when I saw the pic with the bread heading south!

Cheers W8taminute - He-111 was a good model to make. If you notice, I tried to paint the canopy - but my hands just aren't steady enough.

My commute is only 8 miles - BOTH ways - and that makes it kind of easy. I don't think I'd like to cycle much to get to work - though I don't mind cycling more after
Alba gu' brath

bob48

I looked longingly at the Airfix 1/24 scale Mosquito, but the price puts it out of reach for me, plus having somewhere to display such a big model to full advantage would be a problem.

What I really want is a large scale Tiger I, by preference RC. The 'Mark-1 Tanks' 1/4 scale is nice but costs around £10k with all the bells and whistles :P

http://www.mark-1-tank.co.uk/index.html

'Clip those corners'

JudgeDredd

You know as much as I absolutely adore tanks - and I really do - I think they are so beautiful - I've never EVER had a desire to make models of them. I've always just been about planes.

Those are some big bugger tanks!
Alba gu' brath

bob48

Years ago I did the Tamiya 1/24 Tiger, Panther and Jagd Panther - awesome models to make. They have long since fell victim to house moves and kids growing up, I'm sorry to say.

'Clip those corners'

LongBlade

Quote from: bob48 on May 23, 2012, 03:09:40 PM
Years ago I did the Tamiya 1/24 Tiger, Panther and Jagd Panther - awesome models to make. They have long since fell victim to house moves and kids growing up, I'm sorry to say.

My sister bought me a 1:35 Sturmtiger that is waiting for me to open like a fine wine.

Or when my still improves to the point where I won't be embarrassed to paint it.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

W8taminute

I have a Tamiya T-62 that I built after I graduated High School.  It's the last model I ever built but I'm thinking about starting up the hobby again to share my love with my kids. 

I used to have one of those Revell Sherman Tanks but my brother and I covered it in alcohol and torched it one day during one of our army guy fights.  Can't seem to remember if it was 30 years ago or yesterday, but I know it happened.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk