Previous topic - Next topic

JasonPratt

Spider bed, spider bed,
does whatever the spider said.

Can it walk
on the ceiling?
No it can't
it's just a spider-bed.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

JasonPratt

On the other hand, there are spider beds and there are spider beds. {Googling "drow queen"}
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

steve58

Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Martok

No -- and apparently I won't be ever again, at least not in the spring.  :buck2: 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

LongBlade

Quote from: Martok on May 07, 2015, 04:53:35 PM
No -- and apparently I won't be ever again, at least not in the spring.  :buck2:

Keep your windows closed and you'll be fine.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

steve58

Martok, I hear Australia is real nice...when its not raining spiders...
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

LongBlade

Quote from: steve58 on May 15, 2015, 11:31:23 AM
Martok, I hear Australia is real nice...when its not raining spiders...

I saw that but didn't want to give him a heart attack.

Martok

No worries, I'd already read the story anyway.  They didn't show any pictures, so the trauma was only minor.  ;) 

Quote from: steve58 on May 15, 2015, 11:31:23 AM
Martok, I hear Australia is real nice...
Right.  Because the country isn't already full of plants & animals trying to kill you.  :P 

"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

Centurion40

No worries, I'd already read the story anyway.  They didn't show any pictures, so the trauma was only minor.  ;) 

Yeah, they showed video instead!  :buck2:
Any time is a good time for pie.

LongBlade

Know your enemy, Martok:

QuoteAn agile spider that somersaults down sand dunes has been discovered in the deserts of Morocco. The dancing arachnid has even been nicknamed the "flic-flac spider" for its gymnastic dexterity and has served as inspiration for a creepy-crawly robot.

video at the link: http://www.livescience.com/45464-flic-flac-spider.html

Mr. Bigglesworth

Quote from: LongBlade on May 24, 2015, 09:21:26 PM
Know your enemy, Martok:

QuoteAn agile spider that somersaults down sand dunes has been discovered in the deserts of Morocco. The dancing arachnid has even been nicknamed the "flic-flac spider" for its gymnastic dexterity and has served as inspiration for a creepy-crawly robot.

Its all fun and games till it leaps on your face.
"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; "
- Shakespeare's Henry V, Act III, 1598

Nefaro

Quote from: Mr. Bigglesworth on May 24, 2015, 10:37:10 PM
Know your enemy, Martok:

Its all fun and games till it leaps on your face.

..... and eats your flesh to satiate it's robotic hunger.

Martok

Know your enemy, Martok:

Seeing that somersaulting towards the camera is almost more terrifying than a spider walking normally.  :buck2: 

undercovergeek

Quote from: Martok on May 25, 2015, 01:32:12 PM
Know your enemy, Martok:

Seeing that somersaulting towards the camera is almost more terrifying than a spider walking normally.  :buck2:

Fk that prancing nancy boy - scroll to the bottom of the story for the bat eating spiders!!  :o

Martok

Yeah, I'm gonna take that with a tall glass of Nope...