Dom 3 slow game (2 day turnaround)[closed]

Started by Yskonyn, March 04, 2013, 01:34:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phobos

How about that, Bogarus has found her first neighbour.

Check your Private Messages on this forum.  You know who you are.

parone

nobody ever sends the lonely lizards any messages :'(

byrdman57

Isn't that kind of a message in itself?  :P

parone

not really.  just me being a whiny baby :-[

gameleaper

Undercover's 14th installment of the riveting Crusader Kings II AAR is going strong: http://grogheads.com/aar-ckii10.html

I just seen this in the news , is that you geek? :) looks like we have a real stategest in our game :)

Vlam

Nobody sends message to lovely giant too :-[

parone

undercovergeek

Quote from: gameleaper on April 01, 2013, 08:20:31 PM
Undercover's 14th installment of the riveting Crusader Kings II AAR is going strong: http://grogheads.com/aar-ckii10.html

I just seen this in the news , is that you geek? :) looks like we have a real stategest in our game :)

it is - it gets updated every 10 days or so - i dont know about strategist - im having difficulty launching the amazing power of Pythium at the moment but ill get there

byrdman57

Hey guys, there was some discussion earlier in the thread of starting a MA game as well. I know I have time for another multiplayer game. Is anyone else still interested in this?

Huw the Poo

I'm not sure whether I want to take on a third game, however you might want to post in the recent Dom3 thread in the Computer Wargaming forum because a lot of new players just picked it up in the sale.

undercovergeek

Quote from: byrdman57 on April 03, 2013, 12:09:09 AM
Hey guys, there was some discussion earlier in the thread of starting a MA game as well. I know I have time for another multiplayer game. Is anyone else still interested in this?

if its specifically MA then yeah - what Huw said

if its another game youre after i can you 2 links for games that are still recruiting that im taking part in - one thats almost ready to start (pretender uploading stage) is a game called april showers over at the desura dominions 3 forum - be quick - its EA though

the other is due to start in around a week - h=just nation picking at the mo and its LA

Vlam

I'd be interested in joining a MA game :)

byrdman57

Thanks, geek, can you link to that LA game? I checked the EA game you talked about and it's listed as full :( Alright Vlam, you and me for a MA game :)

JasonPratt

Heck, I'm the guy who suggested the MA game in the first place! Count me in!

... who's going to set it up on Llama?
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

byrdman57

I'm willing to do it, though I've never done it before and it's probably beyond my pea-brain's limited ability to comprehend.