Dom 3 slow game (2 day turnaround)[closed]

Started by Yskonyn, March 04, 2013, 01:34:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

parone

C'tis wants the death gems.  Selling them to your neighbor, treacherous Pythium, with their legions and the way the ride lizards, would be fool hardy.

C'tis has much to trade...

undercovergeek

Quote from: parone on April 16, 2013, 05:37:01 PM
C'tis wants the death gems.  Selling them to your neighbor, treacherous Pythium, with their legions and the way the ride lizards, would be fool hardy.

C'tis has much to trade...

its like that is it??

theres no riding lizards in my domain but that can be arranged scaley boy - dont make me come there and make you into a handbag

parone

i thought you rode lizards?  ahhh, must have been an earlier age.  our sauromancers have seen it...

undercovergeek

oh theyre a troop choice but i prefer my armies to be size 6, seven headed, poisnous death dealing hydras and all kinds of different summons backed up behind them, now thankfully immune to poison!!

Ogaburan

Well... give me some concrete offers..
Use numbers, BIG numbers lol.

undercovergeek

a thought occurs to me - do you want a public auction, obviously i bid 100 C'tis will just say 101 and so on - or do you want a closed one where we just send a final bid as high as were prepared to go and you choose the winning bid?

feel free to come back here and mock Ctis when its all over

Ogaburan

Quote from: undercovergeek on April 17, 2013, 06:43:24 AM
a thought occurs to me - do you want a public auction, obviously i bid 100 C'tis will just say 101 and so on - or do you want a closed one where we just send a final bid as high as were prepared to go and you choose the winning bid?

feel free to come back here and mock Ctis when its all over

Well, I was hoping for an open auction.
Reason being, my greediness.

I didn't even consider for a moment you guys were so petty as to offers 1 more gold then previous offer.

After some deliberation, I decided to keep an open auction with a minimum bid of 25 gold between bids.
Just in case you guys ARE that petty...
lol.

undercovergeek

Ogaburan

undercovergeek

oh really?

youre suggesting 120 as a starting position - let me go see the gem banker

Ogaburan

Tbh I dont really know their value, since im new to dominions... form what i saw a gem of any color can be converted into 15 gold.

JasonPratt

ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

undercovergeek

Quote from: Ogaburan on April 17, 2013, 11:53:56 AM
Tbh I dont really know their value, since im new to dominions... form what i saw a gem of any color can be converted into 15 gold.

ahhh - if were basing it on that system, there are only some gems that can be converted to cash and you need 2 to do it - so........... take 4 non cash gems, alchemise them into 2 cash gems, turn them into 15 gold - so it takes 4 gems to get 15 cash, so youre 8 gems are worth 30 - shall i bid from there?

:P

Huw the Poo

Hullo!

This is your regular reminder that I will crush you all!

undercovergeek

corky the clown on his unicycle??

im surrounded by hills - youll never make it