Mass Effect Andromeda

Started by Tpek, March 21, 2017, 05:54:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

Listen to your heart, I say.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

My heart says Alien 3 was crap.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Barthheart

Alien 3 was crap... that's scientific fact.

mirth

If Barth and I agree, it's irrefutable.

Barthheart

Or the universe is coming to an early end....  :o

Gusington

So misguided. The both of you. I blame GR for this whole mess.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

mirth

Quote from: Barthheart on April 25, 2017, 02:18:56 PM
Or the universe is coming to an early end....  :o

It is a little worrisome.

Gusington

You Sir, are very worrisome.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

mirth

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

ghostryder

In Alien 3 Ripley finally gets laid, gets infected, dies but yeah dispite ALL that looking great on paper the movie stank. Not really sure about prometheus. Is it trying to be artsy? It's main problem-aside from being confusing- is there really wasn't anyone in the film to root for. You didn't like any of the characters. The ripley replacer had a shit boyfriend--and she wasn't too intelligent for a main hero either--she had no self preserving logic. In fact the whole time I watched the movie I was amazed she lasted so long. "I can't believe she hasn't been killed yet!".  the Android was a stuck up Brit--the CEO was pretty much George Soros crazy and his daughter a Paris hilton wannabe bitch. The supporting actors did not make up for it either. You knew they were red shirts the first scene. The billions such a flight must cost and this is the cream of the crop?

But the most annoying thing about Ridley Scott is his constant plotline where the biggiest danger in the movie is the Evil Corporation everyone works for. Logically it never makes sense-even if the premise were belieavable--logically from a PR perspective loosing an entire crew makes no sense. Why can't there just a be a damn alien doing it's thing and the crew--backed by a corporation that wants the mission to succeed- doing all they can to help? Nah! too believable!

JudgeDredd

I'm in the minority when I say I really like Prometheus
Alba gu' brath

Rayfer

Quote from: JudgeDredd on April 28, 2017, 10:07:15 AM
I'm in the minority when I say I really like Prometheus

I'm with you JD.....I thought it was outstanding, even saw it twice in the theater.