Started by JudgeDredd, August 13, 2015, 02:58:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath

LongBlade

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Staggerwing

Nice!

Take your sweet sweet time with that one, JD.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Nefaro

You filthy hooker.

Look at the price!  I'm guessing that's a steal these days.

JudgeDredd

Indeed it was a steal!

I'm looking forward to this one. The Chieftain was in service when I joined and one of the reasons I wanted to join...to drive them (which I didn't!  :-\ )

I was looking at taking part in photo-etching - but the photo etch for this kit is £12.80 and the model was only £18:50!!  :o

Also - if I was going to do photo etching, I would need to buy a dremel kit which will add another £30 - although it would be of use more than this once - especially if I was going to photo etch in the future.

The problem I have with photo etching is the cost. I already keep the model kits I buy to a minimum in terms of cost. So I kind of don't want to add more to the cost for little bits that, whilst they enhance the model, are probably mainly used by modellers who model their wares at shows etc.

So the jury is out at the moment. But it's unlikely to hit this model.
Alba gu' brath

GDS_Starfury

the problem you will have with PE is the bending of the small bits.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Nefaro

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on August 14, 2015, 08:32:13 AM

I'm almost positive this is code lingo for something dirty. 

LongBlade

Quote from: Nefaro on August 14, 2015, 11:18:42 AM
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on August 14, 2015, 08:32:13 AM

I'm almost positive this is code lingo for something dirty.

It is, but given Star's proclivities unless you find yourself stone drunk in South Beach you're at a very low risk of discovering what it is.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

GDS_Starfury

Sorry but its not code for anything except how these difficult parts work.

Nefaro