Introducing TASK FORCE ADMIRAL Vol.1: American Carrier Battles

Started by The_Admiral, October 11, 2019, 12:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sandman2575

Amazing!   :o

So, this is releasing really soon, right Admiral?   Right?    :D

Sir Slash

That's some pretty footage right there. Brothers... I HAVE FOUND my next GREAT LOVE! Or plain carnal desire either way.  :-*
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

em2nought

WOW!  This is what I dreamed about in 1979, but I never got around to finishing building my detachment of MPC Devastators for attacks on my telescope box with it's lego superstructure.   ;D
https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/airfixtributeforum/mpc-1-72-douglas-tbd-1-devastator-2-2109-t46847.html
Stolen elections have consequences.

JasonPratt

THROUGH ALL THE FIRE AND THE SMOKE
WE WILL NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!  :D :D :smitten: :smitten:
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

MOS:96B2P

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

The_Admiral

Thank you all  :smitten:

Quote from: sandman2575 on April 18, 2020, 08:16:23 AM
So, this is releasing really soon, right Admiral?   Right?    :D

I am afraid your thirst - and all the diverse levels of carnal desire expressed by the other gentlemen in these pages over the last few weeks - will have to wait at least another year to be somewhat quenched. If we release in 18 months from now, consider ourselves lucky...!

sandman2575

Quote from: The_Admiral on April 19, 2020, 07:54:35 AM
I am afraid your thirst - and all the diverse levels of carnal desire expressed by the other gentlemen in these pages over the last few weeks - will have to wait at least another year to be somewhat quenched. If we release in 18 months from now, consider ourselves lucky...!

And lo, throughout the land there was much lamentation and gnashing of teeth!    Sandman 5:12

In seriousness, appreciate the honesty. Task Force Admiral is shaping up to be something truly special. Even if we're still ~1.5 years away!

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

The_Admiral

No worry guys  :coolsmiley:
As long as we all survive the Corona, I am pretty sure I can deliver you with a game - now, will it fit your demanding expectations, that I don't know - but I'll try  :peace:

And because you are fine gents, you get another treat!

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

em2nought

I swear I can hear that night battle "gurgling sound" from "In Harm's Way". 
Stolen elections have consequences.

steve58

Sweet!  I think I can survive 18 months as long as The_Admiral keeps supplying us with PTO p0rn  O0
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

The_Admiral

Quote from: steve58 on April 21, 2020, 08:37:32 AM
Sweet!  I think I can survive 18 months as long as The_Admiral keeps supplying us with PTO p0rn  O0

Oh dear, kind soul... You have no idea of the amount of naughtiness about to hit the beaches next week  >:D

hellfish6

Not sure if this involves one of those famous French nude beaches or Guadalcanal pics and I don't know which one I want more.