Introducing TASK FORCE ADMIRAL Vol.1: American Carrier Battles

Started by The_Admiral, October 11, 2019, 12:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Can we not do both? Nude BB's with double D's?  <:-)
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

The_Admiral

Quote from: Gusington on April 21, 2020, 11:28:27 AM
Look at The_Admiral getting all strumpeted up!

No worry Gus, we'll make sure to draw you like one of our French girls. With the fitting top heavy design.

By the way, jokes aside, I really mean it (the importance of next week's announcement, not to depict Gusington in his birthday suit). The next week's event is to be a game changer, maybe even a paradigm shift in the world of our little niche (that is wargaming & history games in general) and there will be a wealth of joy & trivia to share. Stay tuned  :smiley6600:

hellfish6

You finally reveal the kind souls who will be publishing your game to us unwashed masses?

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

I washed last week!

Eagerly awaiting your announcement.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

FarAway Sooner

Quote from: hellfish6 on April 21, 2020, 11:07:08 AM
Not sure if this involves one of those famous French nude beaches or Guadalcanal pics and I don't know which one I want more.

Trust me, Hollywood has really exaggerated the whole thing.  The people you see at nude beaches look like the people you see at the grocery store. 

But with no clothes on...

Skoop

^ Your probably right. 

Though I did find one in Tahiti that rocked.  After surviving surfing at Teahapoo every morning, we stopped for lunch at a beach were French and Tahitian girls would stroll the beach topless.  It was a great way to forget almost drowning every morning.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

The_Admiral

Seeing the subtle overtones of the last few contributions, I take that pr0n seems to be allowed to a certain extent, as long as it remains ship-related  C:-)
Care for more booty? Careful what you wish for!  :coolsmiley:

Ship-model wise we're 50% there. Still a long way to go, but we're what's done is done  :smitten:

Toonces

God I hope I live long enough to play this game.

Which is just but one reason you'll not find me out at Teahupoo...

"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

IICptMillerII

Those ship models look fantastic, even though they're completely naked of textures. Call me crazy, but one of the appeals to wargames like this is the visuals. Just being able to see the ships modeled in 3D, sailing through the ocean with aircraft flying CAP's overhead is worth the price of admission for me. The fighting is a lot of fun too though!

MC

Those ships seem to be following the social distancing guidelines.  O0

ulrickaka

Flexing moderator muscles? 

Yep, there's a new sheriff in town, folks.   :cowboy: