Hot Kazakhstan Military Women!

Started by Con, April 10, 2015, 03:21:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Con

Holy crap you would need to be a desperate sheep farmer if these chicks cause you to enroll in the Khazakhstan army (though to be fair one or two of the later ones in the dark and with enough booze you might be able to preform)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3033505/Kazakhstan-military-unveils-123-prettiest-soldiers-bid-attract-recruits.html

This one looks like she has more facial hair than Gus and I bet he is ready to bring her over for a keep warm death clutch for winter 2015!

Con

LongBlade

Star is going to be jealous. She'd be able to keep both Gus and Mirth warm through those polar vortexes.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

GDS_Starfury

Only if you cut her open with a lightsaber.
Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

mirth

And you thought she smelled bad on the outside
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Con

mirth

BanzaiCat

There are a few hotties in there.

I went to their English language website in hopes of finding it, but cannot. I wondered why they didn't put a link to the site itself.

GDS_Starfury

Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

W8taminute

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk