Drink up and go FRIDAY

Started by Moreb, February 14, 2019, 11:07:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moreb

Enjoy the cultural enrichment.

Started playing a bit of Command Ops 2 and of course Mius Front.
When dongles fly? - mirth

MengJiao

Quote from: Moreb on February 14, 2019, 11:07:04 PM

Enjoy the cultural enrichment.

Started playing a bit of Command Ops 2 and of course Mius Front.

Possibly the same here.  Kicked off the weekend with PostScriptum.  Accidently became a very bad section leader (I took over when the section leader was killed and made a somewhat over-audacious penetration that promoted my poor section to suggest that I just uninstall the game), but we won anyway, storming Veghel as the 101st Airborne.  I even killed a few Germans (re-starters luck). 
  About to take a small vacation -- back to being a regular here in a week or two.

FlickJax

More fighting with the analogue stick in The Division and then some Eador Imperium

nelmsm

My parents, in their early 80's, have driven from Illinois to Texas to get a bit of relief from winter and visit for the weekend so not much more than a PBEM file or two.

Barthheart

Civ VI Gathering Storm all weekend... and Monday is a holiday!  :bd:

Jarhead0331

Other than DCS, this weekend will be another wildcard. I was almost certainly going to get Crackdown 3, but it's getting hammered in initial reviews. I'm also teetering on whether to sign up for Origins Premium access. It's $100 for the year, but you get access to a full catalog of games and early access to all the big releases, like Anthem. Seems like it's a good value if you were going to buy at least 2 EA games in the year...but, you know. It is still EA.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Dammit Carl!

While I did get some trigger time in the Division 2 Beta this past weekend (I swear, both times now that they schedule tests, I had to be out of town the majority of the weekend), it wasn't enough, so it's back to NYC in The Division so I can hopefully grind out two to three more Shields so I can get cool character swaggy stuff for onscreen Div 2 character cosmetics prior to it dropping next month

Tripoli

Continuing my cross country jaunt in a Piper Cub in Microsoft Flight Simulator.   I'm posting the trip here:
https://mutleyshangar.com/forum/index.php?/topic/24789-virtual-grand-tour-of-the-continental-usa-in-a-piper-cub/
"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln

JasonPratt

ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

airboy

Had to take a business trip. 

Worked in a visit to the Cowpens Battlefield in South Carolina yesterday.  Took a bunch of pictures which hopefully came out.  Will write up the battle and my pictures on my blog eventually.

Around meetings I'll be working on my Dungeon Crawl Classics characters for the scenario I'm running at MACE West.

Gusington

It is the weekend and there shall be only dark brooding...Mechanicus and Battlefleet Gothic - Armada (I) for me.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

I'll be trying out the new, up-dated version 1.3 of Operation Neva- Leningrad 1944 for TOAW 4. Facists heads shall roll!  :knuppel2:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

stolypin

Quote from: Sir Slash on February 15, 2019, 12:06:56 PM
I'll be trying out the new, up-dated version 1.3 of Operation Neva- Leningrad 1944 for TOAW 4. Facists heads shall roll!  :knuppel2:

Been playing this one as the Germans (with Danes, Dutch, Balts, and Norwegians of the III SS Panzer Korps lending a hand) for nearly a month.  I believe this has to be one of the best TOAW scenarios ever.

Only problem is that each turn against the AI takes a solid hour (and probably longer for players better and more careful than me).  So at the rate I'm going (4-5 turns a week), it will likely be early summer before I am done.

mikeck

Back home in Fredericksburg VA for a funeral. No gaming but I never miss an opportunity to see the Chancellorsville/wilderness battlefield as well as Fredericksburg. My moms property in Falmouth is in Boscobel farms which is where Sickle's III corps was encamped from December '62 to June '63. Always finding buttons and Minie balls
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

W8taminute

This weekend I think I gonna rock on down electric avenue.

I worked hard like a soldier this week and I can't afford anything on tv. 
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk