WANT!

Started by bayonetbrant, October 08, 2013, 06:41:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BanzaiCat

Quote from: Sir Slash on January 18, 2018, 10:33:44 AM
The mark of True Nerdhood.  :nerd:

...and eternal adult virginity.

Sir Slash

True. I hope he doesn't have those hanging in his bedroom or else that's the only kind of 'rack' he'll ever see.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Windigo

My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

em2nought

Quote from: BanzaiCat on January 18, 2018, 07:08:11 AM
Quote from: bayonetbrant on December 24, 2017, 07:44:36 PM

If you have that (awesome) thing in your house, you might as well go full "that guy" and decorate the room with claymores, family crests, D&D posters, and shelves of your mini figures.

...actually that sounds pretty cool.  :dreamer:
Man, I always wanted the castle in the Sears, or was it J.C. Penny, catalog.  Somehow I remember it being much more grand than this
Stolen elections have consequences.

GDS_Starfury

whats sad is that in todays world that toy is far to dangerous for children to play with.  ::)
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

MikeGER

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on January 20, 2018, 10:41:48 AM
whats sad is that in today's world that toy is far to dangerous for children to play with.  ::)

^ and that crusaders admiring toy (even so its King Arthur, but they just want get it) will has to be pulled from the market after shitstorm in social media and that stirred up by the main news outlets because its insensible to part of our society because it doesn't has a equal number of 'Saracens' in the box and is mongering white Christian male supremacy
#knighthoodsowhite  ^-^

Staggerwing

Muslems truly were grossly underrepresented in accounts of Arthur's early Saxon-age Britain.

Mostly this was due to Mohammed not having been born yet to convert anyone.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

bob48

...excuses......
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Barthheart

Quote from: Staggerwing on January 20, 2018, 12:32:52 PM
Muslems truly were grossly underrepresented in accounts of Arthur's early Saxon-age Britain.

Mostly this was due to Mohammed not having been born yet to convert anyone.

:2funny:
:clap:

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bbmike

^At Origins 2018?
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Sir Slash

Ivar the Nut-less.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

MikeGER

determined to the task of a raid indeed O0

Sir Slash

Staggerwing

If squirrels, crows, raccoons, and octipi ever got together and strategized it could turn out very badly for us Great Apes.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys