Holiday Traditions?

Started by bayonetbrant, December 21, 2012, 11:04:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Arctic Blast

Quote from: Gusington on December 21, 2012, 08:05:18 PM
There is something I love about Christmas Eve and I'm frickin' Jewish. I always stay up really late that night for some reason. Maybe I should marry Arctic.

Oh, you scamp! I thought you were just up here looking for some fling and then toss me aside and go home to your wife. I had no idea! I'm coming to open the door now...

Staggerwing

You'd best bring him some hot cocoa then. He's been out there quite some time...
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Centurion40

Quote from: LongBlade on December 21, 2012, 06:09:48 PM
I will grill an @$$ kicking prime rib for Christmas Eve.

We'll make our homemade cranberry & blueberry sauce and a turkey for Christmas.

Grill prime rib??!! Tell me more!
Any time is a good time for pie.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bob48

Quote from: Staggerwing on December 22, 2012, 08:32:32 AM
You'd best bring him some hot cocoa then. He's been out there quite some time...

Sorry - we're right out of cocoa having been throwing it at U-Boat crew's............
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

bayonetbrant

don't forget the ceremonial Christmas-morning-grimacing-and-pretending-you-like-something-you-really-don't
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bob48

As in "......Oooh, socks. And such pretty colours.....lime green is one of my favourites.."

'Clip those corners'

Silent Disapproval Robot

I always pictured you as more of an Argyle sock with ankle garters man myself.

bob48

Damn - who leaked that picture!

'Clip those corners'

Gusington

I told you I'd win Arctic. Hug me.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bayonetbrant

Martok

I look forward to Thanksgiving and Christmas, if for no other reason that that's when I get to eat lefse by the ton.  ;D 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

LongBlade

Quote from: Centurion40 on December 22, 2012, 11:19:04 AM
Quote from: LongBlade on December 21, 2012, 06:09:48 PM
I will grill an @$$ kicking prime rib for Christmas Eve.

We'll make our homemade cranberry & blueberry sauce and a turkey for Christmas.

Grill prime rib??!! Tell me more!

The weather may foil my plot. As of now chance of precipitation is 30% as of 1900, so I should be good. Will post some pix for you if we can get it rolling.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.