What's on your table right now?

Started by bayonetbrant, January 27, 2012, 09:51:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BanzaiCat

I've had the damn thing for months; got it earlier this year. It's still in shrink.  :-[ Probably overpaid for it at the time, too.

Bison

As my wife says of my game purchasing habit, "You have a problem. You know that right?"  :D

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

BanzaiCat

There's no problem! I can stop any time I want!  >:(

mirth

International Moose Count Underway? Why wasn't I informed?!
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

BanzaiCat

BanzaiCat

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath

Bison

That's a lot of plastic still covering the game.  Slacker!

bayonetbrant

Quote from: mirth on December 10, 2016, 08:00:47 AM
International Moose Count Underway? Why wasn't I informed?!

they don't need you adding to the population.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bob48

Excellent - I'm very impressed with it so far.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

BanzaiCat

Quote from: bob48 on December 10, 2016, 03:58:11 PM
Excellent - I'm very impressed with it so far.

I'm happy to see the back of the box reports that solitaire play is strong with this one.
Quote from: Bison on December 10, 2016, 01:16:33 PM
That's a lot of plastic still covering the game.  Slacker!

I was actually going to do another unboxing video. Now that I have the template set up in Premiere Pro, it's pretty easy to do. I'm eager to give the light a try and see how that improves things so I don't have to adjust it in post.

Bison

Just finished punching counters and putting sleeves on the cards for Twilight Struggle.  Planning on bringing it down to the FLGS tomorrow for a game or two, but I'm pretty sure the weather isn't going to cooperate with me leaving the house.

BanzaiCat

Star Trek Ascendancy is on its way to me.  :bd:

bbmike

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on December 17, 2016, 08:06:34 PM
Star Trek Ascendancy is on its way to me.  :bd:

I was going to get that but the recommendations for 3 or more players and the be ready for LONG games kind of turned me off. Plus I'm still working on my PhD to learn Star Trek: Frontiers.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak