What's on your table right now?

Started by bayonetbrant, January 27, 2012, 09:51:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richie61

I am jelly!  ;D

Happy Belated Birthday  <:-)

Quote from: Crossroads on May 09, 2017, 04:29:50 AM
Happy (belated) birthday me  :hug:  The smell of a new wargame in the morning ...
Ed
aka Richie61

"If You Don't Stand for Something, You'll Fall for Anything"

Richie61

Ed
aka Richie61

"If You Don't Stand for Something, You'll Fall for Anything"

smittyohio

After a few plays of Cuba Libre, I decided to move on to a different COIN game, and am working my way through the tutorial for Falling Sky.  While I enjoyed Cuba Libre, I think Falling Sky will be more fun for me.

panzerde

Mergentheim from Under the Lily Banners

"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

panzerde

"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Silent Disapproval Robot

I was able to get B-17: Fortress Leader on the table over the weekend and start up a short campaign.  The rulebook is a hot mess and there are a lot of mistakes on the cards and chits but it's a very engrossing game.  I realized I screwed up on some of the rules (a lot of exceptions are mentioned just as an aside in a paragraph and not reiterated under the main rules pertaining to game action in question) and so ended the campaign in favour of starting over.

smittyohio

Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on May 15, 2017, 07:10:19 PM
I was able to get B-17: Fortress Leader on the table over the weekend and start up a short campaign.  The rulebook is a hot mess and there are a lot of mistakes on the cards and chits but it's a very engrossing game.  I realized I screwed up on some of the rules (a lot of exceptions are mentioned just as an aside in a paragraph and not reiterated under the main rules pertaining to game action in question) and so ended the campaign in favour of starting over.

I pre-ordered it recently from CSI... good to hear that it's fun, but it's pretty disappointing if there are a lot of component errors.   Hopefully at some point they offer replacements, and not an upgrade pack if you buy B-29 Leader (not an announced game, just figuring that's where this is going next).

JudgeDredd

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away....
Alba gu' brath

Cyrano

Dantooine.

The rebels are on Dantooine.
Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath

mirth

Quote from: Cyrano on May 17, 2017, 09:08:38 AM
Dantooine.

The rebels are on Dantooine.

Blow up Alderaan anyway.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Nefaro

Quote from: JudgeDredd on May 16, 2017, 04:53:09 PM
A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away....

We're gonna need a bigger table.

<:-)