Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

I have started playing Thrones of Britannia and there is little in gaming more satisfying than rolling up on a long time Total War enemy's last remaining strong point with overwhelming force and pressing that button to start the battle in person.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

al_infierno

The shambles on display here was the result of me deadeye-ing an entire tube of shotgun shells into a group of outlaws who were minding their own business.  Looks like this one didn't pan out in their favor.  :-"  This is Red Dead Online.

A War of a Madman's Making - a text-based war planning and political survival RPG

It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge.  War endures.  As well ask men what they think of stone.  War was always here.  Before man was, war waited for him.  The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner.  That is the way it was and will be.  That way and not some other way.
- Cormac McCarthy, Blood Meridian

If they made nothing but WWII games, I'd be perfectly content.  Hypothetical matchups from alternate history 1980s, asymmetrical US-bashes-some-3rd world guerillas, or minor wars between Upper Bumblescum and outer Kaboomistan hold no appeal for me.
- Silent Disapproval Robot

I guess it's sort of nice that the word "tactical" seems to refer to some kind of seriousness during your moments of mental clarity.
- MengJiao

Rayfer

ai...nice screenie.  Are they bots or the dead bodies of other online players?

al_infierno

They're bots.  I usually try not to mess with other players and just do my own thing, though I won't shy away from a little friendly gunfire exchange if one is initiated O0
A War of a Madman's Making - a text-based war planning and political survival RPG

It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge.  War endures.  As well ask men what they think of stone.  War was always here.  Before man was, war waited for him.  The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner.  That is the way it was and will be.  That way and not some other way.
- Cormac McCarthy, Blood Meridian

If they made nothing but WWII games, I'd be perfectly content.  Hypothetical matchups from alternate history 1980s, asymmetrical US-bashes-some-3rd world guerillas, or minor wars between Upper Bumblescum and outer Kaboomistan hold no appeal for me.
- Silent Disapproval Robot

I guess it's sort of nice that the word "tactical" seems to refer to some kind of seriousness during your moments of mental clarity.
- MengJiao

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

-budd-

Been playing Armored Brigade pretty regularly. Modern combat can be quite lethal, it's nice when your on the giving end of the lethality  :knuppel2:.

This is from a Steam workshop scenario, TF Witch

Basically plug the hole and and try not to get run over by the red steamroller headed your way.

BOOM goes the dynamite. You can see my Leopard platoon dealing out the death. 50 KIA's in just over 22 minutes :o What you probably cant see is there on a small rise which i had them hiding behind until our scouts spotted them.

Here's the situation at the end. The original plan was to bleed them a little at the town in the center, drop smoke and fall back to the south wood objective. My southern platoon of Leopards did so well i decided to hold out a little longer and got stuck fighting in the town as i couldn't hold them back in the north, they enveloped the town from the north and then continued on to the South Wood objective. I had a few milan equipped Marders up by the north  Wood objective that did some damage before getting taken out.

My hero Leopard platoon ended with 69 kills, although i did lose two tanks and one damaged.

Really enjoying Armored Brigade, it's quickly becoming one of my favorites. i played this scenario after losing the cousin vs cousin scenario...twice. Going to go back and play it again, i got an idea for a new plan. Leopard 1's of 7th Panzer aren't holding up to well against T54/T55's in 1967. 7th Panzer vs 9th East German Tank Division.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Sir Slash

Nice pics Budd. And Congrats on the win.  :clap:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Rayfer

Quote from: Sir Slash on March 15, 2021, 09:57:16 PM
Nice pics Budd. And Congrats on the win.  :clap:

+1  Great pics budd, well done.

Geezer

The start of my Dyson Swarm with the railguns in the background that shoot the solar sails into orbit around the sun.

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.  George Bernard Shaw

MOS:96B2P

Cool photos and battle budd.  Armored Brigade has some very useful and interesting features.  I really like how Armored Brigade lets you select the campaign maps.  I wish other games had this feature. 

Sir Slash

Damn Geezer, that's impressive.  :clap:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Geezer

Thanks.  Will post some more as my game progresses.  Just warped to a nearby system for the first time so that was cool.  This is a great game if you like games such as Factorio, Satisfactory, etc.
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.  George Bernard Shaw

Geezer

Launching my first rockets to create the dyson sphere.

Geezer

Start of the sphere.  You can make them as big as you want but I'm just going with something tiny for proof of concept.

bobarossa

Quote from: Geezer on March 21, 2021, 10:40:35 AM
Start of the sphere.  You can make them as big as you want but I'm just going with something tiny for proof of concept.
Won't it melt if it's too small (too close to sun)?  Or do Dyson spheres not have to enclose a sun?