Discuss GrogCast Episode 1!

Started by bayonetbrant, March 15, 2015, 12:36:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob48

Well, MD and I did have a bit of a chat about that last night. I have a cunning plan, m'lord.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

BanzaiCat

You lot are asleep by 6pm your time anyway, right? Right after Wheel of Fortune airs? ;)

bob48

I assume that's a TV thingie, but I hardly ever watch TV.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Huw the Poo

Theoretically I'd love to do it, but in practise I'm not especially Groggy, plus the rare occasion I'm awake at that kind of time, I'm blind drunk. :)

Barthheart

Quote from: Huw the Poo on March 20, 2015, 01:27:30 PM
Theoretically I'd love to do it, but in practise I'm not especially Groggy, plus the rare occasion I'm awake at that kind of time, I'm blind drunk. :)

You'd fit right in!  ;D

mirth

Seriously. Blind drunk is practically a requirement.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Staggerwing

Brant-
Quick thought on your front page plug: put a decent-sized banner link at the top of the forums, maybe above or below the search widget. You could make it a ticker-tape or, better yet, smaller duplicate of the rotating banner already on the FP
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Kushan

Grogheads has a front page? Why have I not known about it for the last 3 years?

Great podcast, looking forward to more. Added to my Downcast App for iOS.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

mirth

Quote from: Kushan on March 22, 2015, 07:01:57 PM

Brant keeps it on the DL. He doesn't want a massive influx of tourists.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

bayonetbrant

Quote from: mirth on March 23, 2015, 10:04:40 AM
Quote from: Kushan on March 22, 2015, 07:01:57 PM

Brant keeps it on the DL. He doesn't want a massive influx of tourists.

yeah, it would suck to have all those eyeballs to sell to advertisers... 
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

Eyeballs? I can get you eyeballs.

BanzaiCat

Brant, Mirth wants to know if he can put a GrogHeads.com banner on the S&M sites he frequents.

bayonetbrant

I can't stop him (that's Jarhead's job) but we're not going to pay for it either.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

You guys are totally misunderstanding me

bayonetbrant

I knew where you were going.  I was choosing not to play along...  ;)