Pictures of Greatness!

Started by Mr. Bigglesworth, June 14, 2012, 03:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

Quote from: Mr. Bigglesworth on October 21, 2013, 11:34:39 PM
Why not? Isn't a soviet gunship the angel of death for NATO tanks? Surely they get briefed on them.

my tone should have come across as incredulous  as in wouldn't he know better than most?
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

bayonetbrant

No, he picked up an Mi-28 to turn over to SOCOM.  He's also done a bunch w/ Mi-8s and Mi-17s, but those are pretty common and much less worthy of bragging about.

Either way, if you *really* want a Hind, I know who to talk to.

Their current focus is a big overseas Mi-17 contract, but they've done a bunch of other stuff
http://vtsc.net/capabilities.html
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Silent Disapproval Robot

Not really a GIF but a pretty cool video of things in motion.

Windigo

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo TRUE!!!!

Mr. Bigglesworth

A picture for all the suffering Canadians. You know of what I speak.

"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; "
- Shakespeare's Henry V, Act III, 1598

GDS_Starfury

I call that home.  8)

and for the next 6 months so will many Canadistanians.   >:(
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Windigo

Thats just mean Biggs.... but I will just let it go... I am not spiteful

there's no way I will be telling you that I am heading to the moutain mines of Brazil in late February with my honourary step son on a raw gem buying trip... that would totally be against my zen like uncompetitive nature.

Staggerwing

Hey, I've been meaning to ask for a while now but where do each of you Canadians live at the present time? IIRC 40Cent lives near Halifax and Migsie somewhere near there as well but I don't really know about the rest of you. If you mentioned it I must have missed it. I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that SDR lives on the West coast, maybe around Vancouver?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

GDS_Starfury

in a few weeks they'll all be here.   ::)

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Mr. Bigglesworth

Quote from: Windigo on October 29, 2013, 05:43:55 PM
Thats just mean Biggs.... but I will just let it go... I am not spiteful

there's no way I will be telling you that I am heading to the moutain mines of Brazil in late February with my honourary step son on a raw gem buying trip... that would totally be against my zen like uncompetitive nature.

Cool. Be alert of the mosquito situation. Apart from that it should be an amazing trip.
"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; "
- Shakespeare's Henry V, Act III, 1598

Silent Disapproval Robot

Quote from: Staggerwing on October 29, 2013, 06:31:16 PM
Hey, I've been meaning to ask for a while now but where do each of you Canadians live at the present time? IIRC 40Cent lives near Halifax and Migsie somewhere near there as well but I don't really know about the rest of you. If you mentioned it I must have missed it. I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that SDR lives on the West coast, maybe around Vancouver?

Yeah, I currently live in a suburb of Vancouver called Coquitlam. 

Barthheart

Me, I'm in the Nation's Capital.

And yes, I'll be in the Keys for most of December.  8)

Centurion40

Quote from: Mr. Bigglesworth on October 29, 2013, 04:51:01 PM
A picture for all the suffering Canadians. You know of what I speak.

Post it again in mid-late January.  I'm not suffering just yet.

Any time is a good time for pie.

GDS_Starfury

Quote from: Barthheart on October 30, 2013, 07:45:24 AM
Me, I'm in the Nation's Capital.

And yes, I'll be in the Keys for most of December.  8)

o'rly  8)

W8taminute

40Cent that image you posted looks a lot like a park I know of in Montreal.  Is that where that is?
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk