Damn, Frakes looks old.

Sirtis, though, remains hotttt.  :smitten:

undercovergeek

and DATA

and id love to see more of Worf too

BanzaiCat

That's Worf in the back in the jacket.

He hasn't aged too well either, apparently.  :2funny:

Actually I heard rumors about there being a new Star Trek series in pre-production called "Captain Worf" or something, but I think that idea died on the vine unfortunately.

Ubercat

Shatner doesn't look too happy. Maybe it's because he's not the center of attention.
"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell

Barthheart

Quote from: Ubercat on August 28, 2014, 11:02:19 AM
Shatner doesn't look too happy. Maybe it's because he's not the center of attention.

He looks 'shopped in to me....

DoctorQuest

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on August 28, 2014, 10:38:58 AM
Damn, Frakes looks old.

Sirtis, though, remains hotttt.  :smitten:

Sirtis has been doing some work on NCIS in a recurring role as the head of Mossad (replacing Ziva's murdered father). She is a good bad-ass.  :knuppel2:
"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

undercovergeek

bob48

No - that's Geordie right at the front - not sure who that is at the back, but it ain't Mr.Dorn.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

GDS_Starfury

Not unless he got the Jackson treatment.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Ubercat

You can just see the edge of Mr. Dorn's glasses on the right.
"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell

Martok

Quote from: undercovergeek on August 28, 2014, 10:31:55 AM

Awesome!  A little odd to see Shatner with the TNG cast, but he doesn't look entirely displeased to be there. 

You can see just a little bit of Dorn's face on the right side of the photo, wearing the glasses. 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

undercovergeek

It was the 20th anniversary of tng hosted by the shat

GDS_Starfury

So who is the guy in the back?
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

undercovergeek

i would have thought with an id pass hes likely staff