Pictures of Greatness!

Started by Mr. Bigglesworth, June 14, 2012, 03:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

besilarius

This seems to reflect a lot of the themes in his work.
"Most gods throw dice, but Fate plays chess, and you don't find out until too late that he's been playing with two queens all along".  Terry Pratchett.

During filming of Airplane, Leslie Nielsen used a whoopee cushion to keep the cast off-balance. Hays said that Nielsen "played that thing like a maestro"

Tallulah Bankhead: "I'll come and make love to you at five o'clock. If I'm late, start without me."

"When all other trusts fail, turn to Flashman." — Abraham Lincoln.

"I have enjoyed very warm relations with my two husbands."
"With your eyes closed?"
"That helped."  Lauren Bacall

Master Chiefs are sneaky, dastardly, and snarky miscreants who thrive on the tears of Ensigns and belly dancers.   Admiral Gerry Bogan.

besilarius

"Most gods throw dice, but Fate plays chess, and you don't find out until too late that he's been playing with two queens all along".  Terry Pratchett.

During filming of Airplane, Leslie Nielsen used a whoopee cushion to keep the cast off-balance. Hays said that Nielsen "played that thing like a maestro"

Tallulah Bankhead: "I'll come and make love to you at five o'clock. If I'm late, start without me."

"When all other trusts fail, turn to Flashman." — Abraham Lincoln.

"I have enjoyed very warm relations with my two husbands."
"With your eyes closed?"
"That helped."  Lauren Bacall

Master Chiefs are sneaky, dastardly, and snarky miscreants who thrive on the tears of Ensigns and belly dancers.   Admiral Gerry Bogan.

Sir Slash

We-sa gonna make America bigga great-sa agin. You-sa bets on it.  :clap:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Barthheart

MetalDog

How badly do I get pummeled for admitting I have never watched one nanosecond of Breaking Bad?  Is the punishment mitigated somewhat for knowing what Bryan Cranston's shirt is alluding to AND knowing he played the lead in the show?
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Barthheart

Quote from: MetalDog on May 04, 2017, 10:22:03 PM
How badly do I get pummeled for admitting I have never watched one nanosecond of Breaking Bad?  Is the punishment mitigated somewhat for knowing what Bryan Cranston's shirt is alluding to AND knowing he played the lead in the show?

HA! I never watched any of Breaking Bad either. Just know enough to enjoy him in the shirt.  :D

MetalDog

Well, thank God then!  They can't run us both off :)
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Windigo

My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

mirth

I haven't watched Breaking Bad either.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Windigo

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath

Windigo

bobarossa

I've only seen two episodes at a friend's house.  I didn't have any choice in the matter.  Do I get the treatment too?

Windigo

Quote from: bobarossa on May 05, 2017, 05:26:53 PM
I've only seen two episodes at a friend's house.  I didn't have any choice in the matter.  Do I get the treatment too?

Sir Slash

Me either. I had a bad break one time. Does that count?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.