Tanks!

Started by bayonetbrant, February 18, 2013, 08:51:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDS_Starfury

M36 B1  ;)
specifically in the Polish tank museum.

QuoteWhite stars painted on hull sides. Unit markings painted on transmission cover. "USA 1923" daubed on sides of hull and turret, and "WOSIM USA" daubed on sides of hull, when recovered. Painted overall in a sand and green camouflage scheme when recovered. 

This tank destroyer was recovered from Iraq, and is believed to have previously been captured by Iraq from Iranian forces. It is mounted on a low, flat concrete plinth next to a line of flag poles. It appears to be fitted with a non-standard gun and muzzle brake, indicating it was probably up-gunned by its original owners.

Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

GDS_Starfury

thats where the B1 part comes from  ;)

QuoteThe need for 90 mm gunned tank destroyers was so urgent that, during October–December 1944, 187 conversions of standard Medium Tank M4A3 hulls were produced by Grand Blanc Arsenal. These vehicles, designated M36B1, were rushed to the European Theater of Operations and used in combat alongside standard M36s.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Windigo

B1 or B2 designation.... A3 vs A4 hulls

If its diesel then its a B2... thought the US gave away a bunch that were retrofitted to diesels ... ahhh yes, Wiki say s a bunch went to Yugoslavia
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

GDS_Starfury

no.  only B1s had Sherman hulls tank noob.

bob48

Star - did they build any with M4A3E8 hulls?
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Windigo

Quote from: Windigo on September 05, 2013, 02:20:54 PM
B1 or B2 designation.... A3 vs A4 hulls

If its diesel then its a B2... thought the US gave away a bunch that were retrofitted to diesels ... ahhh yes, Wiki say s a bunch went to Yugoslavia

that should have read B1 or B2 designation.... A3 vs A2 hulls

GDS_Starfury

Windy the B2 has a completely different hull.

Windigo

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on September 05, 2013, 04:58:11 PM
Windy the B2 has a completely different hull.

yes the A2 hull similar to the M10 ... right?

GDS_Starfury

the running gear, lower front glacis piece and most of the lower hull are the same. everything else is different.

GDS_Starfury

Ive found the problem.
your a dirty old man that looks at womens legs all the time so you keep looking at the track layout.
Im a bustle man.  ;)

GDS_Starfury

Windigo

when it comes to track dispersion of weight... we've come a long way baby

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus