Total War: Rome II THE RISE OF ROME dlc

Started by JasonPratt, August 04, 2018, 02:19:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Slash

That's a good lesson to learn early. It was early wasn't it?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

MengJiao

Sir Slash

That's a good age. Old enough to know how to cause trouble but young enough not to be legally responsible.  O0
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

MengJiao

Quote from: Sir Slash on August 29, 2018, 09:55:20 PM
That's a good age. Old enough to know how to cause trouble but young enough not to be legally responsible.  O0

Mercenaries battering each other in Sicily (there's been a patch!!!!):

MengJiao

Quote from: MengJiao on September 04, 2018, 10:25:54 PM
Quote from: Sir Slash on August 29, 2018, 09:55:20 PM

Mercenaries battering each other in Sicily (there's been a patch!!!!):

And another bad day in a little-known Greco-Roman fish market:

Sir Slash

Special of the Day at that Fish Market: Swordfish!   :DD   Seriously, nice pics. They make me want to compulsively buy and play this game just to see what cool new units are in it.

MengJiao

Quote from: Sir Slash on September 05, 2018, 11:26:46 AM
Special of the Day at that Fish Market: Swordfish!   :DD   Seriously, nice pics. They make me want to compulsively buy and play this game just to see what cool new units are in it.

With the new Patch, i started as the Normal Tarantines again.  This time I'm just going to ignore the disloyalty; the more you fool with the politics the more trouble you have.  If somebody wants a civil war, I'm going to be happy to give it to him.  I have a philosopher with my army and we are quite philisophical about it.
As for cool units -- the first post-patch picture (mercenaries battering) is from a custom battle, and features rare and expensive hoplites.  the image of the fish-market fracas is from an early battle featuring the Tarantine local native Iaygarian people chopping up some sailors.

MengJiao

And its hard to get your war going when these little guys with axes keep turning up:

Sir Slash

Short people with axes are always a problem.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Nefaro

Quote from: MengJiao on September 05, 2018, 06:32:38 PM

And its hard to get your war going when these little guys with axes keep turning up:

Don't take any shit from them.  Beat their axes!

:knuppel2:

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MengJiao

Quote from: Sir Slash on September 05, 2018, 06:40:07 PM
Short people with axes are always a problem.

Our reinforcements.  Striding confidently across the pages of ancient history:

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

MengJiao

Quote from: Gusington on September 07, 2018, 06:39:53 PM
Don't get cocky!

These guys were not striding all that cockily -- I think they were just slingers.  Wait til i get some screenshots of the Scary-o-dot Lite Hoplites!