2016 Grogheads Fantasy Baseball

Started by Bison, March 14, 2016, 04:59:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bison

No there isn't.  Check the playoff bracket the only name that isn't crossed off is Bison.  Well that and yahoo already awarded me the championship medal congratulations.  It's ok we all live in a state of denial from time to time.  :P

Just in case I'm wrong I already made my roster adjustments for tomorrow.

MetalDog

Wishful thinking on my part I guess.  That and my 11 Runs Scored, 5 Home Runs, 12 RBI and .400 Average for tonight's games.  DAMN!!! 

Well, congrats to all the participants and especially congrats to Bison.  Thought I would get one more Stolen Base than you and take the crown.  There's always next year.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Bison

Thanks buddy.  I honestly thought going into yesterday you were going to win by two points.  I thought you'd win both the stolen bases and the save games categories.  My five stolen bases is my highest number in that category in months.  I'd only been averaging I'd say about 3 a week and I hadn't recorded more than 1 save in several weeks.  My pitching staff was rather atrocious the second half of the season.

Hot lead and dirty talk!

Good participation for the season everyone, especially Bison. I recently read some complaints about the league, I think the commish should ignore them. The rules are fair and I enjoy the transaction llimit. (Although I didn't know it existed until the playoffs, mea culpa)

Have a good winter nerds!!!

Let's go Blackhawks
Jesus saves! But Gretzky scores on the rebound!

Arctic Blast

Congrats, Bison! Well played in general, boys. I'm now off to take my team out behind the woodshed to shoot it.