Tanks!

Started by bayonetbrant, February 18, 2013, 08:51:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDS_Starfury

^^^ 1/35 scale model.  ;)
Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

BanzaiCat

^ Saw that, didn't care, like the tank model. ;D

GDS_Starfury

Ive seen a few that were almost impossible to tell that they werent the real thing.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

BanzaiCat

It looked off in Google Images so I checked out its page. Pretty damned impressive. Wish I could model like that.

Staggerwing

These last few posts remind me of that guy Nord back at the Double-You Gee who did all the cool tank models and dioramas. IIRC he was from one of the Scandinavian Realms.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

GDS_Starfury

Nord.  hes was ok.  I think he could have done a lot better but he rushed through his builds.  hes got the talent for it.

GDS_Starfury

QuoteMOSCOW, January 22 (RIA Novosti) – The United States and a number of European countries have asked to participate in Russia's international tank biathlon, President Vladimir Putin said Wednesday.

"They filed a request with the Defense Ministry to participate. We will be happy [to have them]," Putin said while fielding questions from students at a Moscow university.

Russia invited the US to participate back in August at a meeting of defense officials.

The first tank biathlon was held in the Moscow suburb of Alabino in August last year. This year's competition is planned to run from July 26 to August 10.

The tank biathlon is analogous to the Olympic event. Tank crews must navigate a 20-kilometer (12.5-mile) course that includes obstacles such as a slalom run, water crossings, bridges and steep climbs.

The tanks must also accurately shoot a set of targets at distances of up to 2.2 kilometers (1.4 miles) that simulate other tanks and low-flying helicopters.

The Defense Ministry said in a statement Wednesday that more than 40 countries had expressed interest in participating.

Putin said the event helps promote the nation's defense industry, noting that Russia is second only to the US in terms of the volume of arms exports.

http://en.ria.ru/military_news/20140123/186813594/US-to-Compete-in-Russias-Tank-Biathlon-.html

Windigo

My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

GDS_Starfury

your new boyfriend?

BanzaiCat

Quote from: Staggerwing on January 22, 2014, 09:31:22 PM
back at the Double-You Gee

LOL

"The-site-which-shall-not-be-named"

;D

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bob48

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on January 22, 2014, 08:48:51 PM
It looked off in Google Images so I checked out its page. Pretty damned impressive. Wish I could model like that.

This is the one I want.

http://www.mark-1-tank.co.uk/jagdpanther.html
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

GDS_Starfury

BanzaiCat

Quote from: bob48 on January 23, 2014, 11:47:03 AM
Quote from: Banzai_Cat on January 22, 2014, 08:48:51 PM

This is the one I want.

http://www.mark-1-tank.co.uk/jagdpanther.html

Only 6300 dollars? What a deal. I wonder what British Mail would charge to ship it?

Would make a great lawn ornament.  ;D

bob48

Bit expensive for a lawn ornament - although I doubt anyone would steal it seeing as it almost 250kgs.

My favourite is the 1/4 scale Tiger 1.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!