Main Menu

Ronda Rousey

Started by airboy, August 03, 2015, 03:56:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

airboy

Rowdy Ronda Rousey defended her Mixed Martial Arts World Title this weekend with a knockout of previously undefeated Bethe Correia in 34 seconds.

34 seconds!

But her last 3 fights lasted 14 seconds, 16 seconds, and 1 minute and 6 seconds.

Just amazing.  And Ronda trash talked her opponent that she was going to humiliate her in front of her home country (Brazil) because she thought Bethe had spoken ill of her Dad who had committed suicide.  I cannot remember any professional fight with such smack down talk that was backed up.

Steelgrave

After her last fight, I posted on RR's Facebook page that I had set aside an hour to watch every one of her fights on YouTube and asked "what do I do with the remaining 57 minutes"?   >:D

OJsDad

A tweet from OSU's Cardale Jones to Ronda;

Is it weird that I have a crush on @RondaRousey  and scared of her at the same time

I think he sums up every guys opinion of her. 
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Steelgrave

There's something extra sexy about a hot babe who could kick your ass   O0

OJsDad

'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Arctic Blast

She's incredible. Unfortunately, she's won every fight in such dominant fashion that she's already essentially wrecked almost every viable opponent.

GDS_Starfury

I say we feed her Mirth.   O:-)
Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Steelgrave

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on August 04, 2015, 12:45:38 PM
I say we feed her Mirth.   O:-)

I thought you were the fluffer? Of course, she could take both of you on at the same time and still not muss her hair  O0

Dammit Carl!

Cutest girl to ever wear a mouth guard.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Steelgrave

I know I wouldn't last more than 34 seconds with Ronda  O0

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Steelgrave on September 17, 2015, 02:20:13 PM
I know I wouldn't last more than 34 seconds with Ronda  O0

and she could knock out with her fists even faster than that...
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Steelgrave

Tough girls are sexy  8)

OJsDad

I'm guessing half of us here wouldn't last 34 seconds against her, if we were all in the ring with her at the same time.