Darwin strikes again

Started by bayonetbrant, March 23, 2015, 10:32:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Centurion40

Too bad it didn't pack a lethal charge.  The gene pool truly would be much better off.
Any time is a good time for pie.

BanzaiCat

I'm shocked.

Okay, that was too easy. Ohm gonna go think about this reVolting development and why it hertz so much.

Toonces

"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

bayonetbrant

Darwin meets Jade Helm

http://conservativefrontline.com/breaking-operation-jade-helm-claims-first-civilian-casualty/

QuoteIt was on their way back towards the Wal-Mart on W Ford Rd that Burt's pickup truck struck a deer, critically wounding the animal. Seeing the deer in distress, Burt decided a mercy kill was in order. The bullet from Williams' AR 15 allegedly blasted through the deer's brain and ricocheted off the road, striking fellow PP4T member Cledus Reed in the throat, killing him almost instantly.

Burt was arrested and charged with operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated and firing a weapon within city limits. It is unknown at this time if he will face further charges. Released on bail, Williams will appear in court Aug. 3rd.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

LongBlade

Quote from: bayonetbrant on July 26, 2015, 08:35:53 PM
Darwin meets Jade Helm

http://conservativefrontline.com/breaking-operation-jade-helm-claims-first-civilian-casualty/

QuoteIt was on their way back towards the Wal-Mart on W Ford Rd that Burt's pickup truck struck a deer, critically wounding the animal. Seeing the deer in distress, Burt decided a mercy kill was in order. The bullet from Williams' AR 15 allegedly blasted through the deer's brain and ricocheted off the road, striking fellow PP4T member Cledus Reed in the throat, killing him almost instantly.

Burt was arrested and charged with operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated and firing a weapon within city limits. It is unknown at this time if he will face further charges. Released on bail, Williams will appear in court Aug. 3rd.

Clearly there is more than one group shadowing the troops. Reports I had read were that the observers were to be unarmed in order to avoid any...misunderstandings.

And drinking and driving is unacceptable. Idiots.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Freyland

When everyone is armed, how do you tell who is a civilian and who is military? Oh yeah, the civilians are the drunk ones.

LongBlade

Quote from: Freyland on July 27, 2015, 04:59:09 PM
When everyone is armed, how do you tell who is a civilian and who is military? Oh yeah, the civilians are the drunk ones.

There are always a few exceptions to the rule.

Darwin indeed has helped the natural selection. Our justice system will take care of the other one.

Freyland

To clarify, lest I get myself labeled, I favor the right to bear arms.  I just prefer common sense go with it.  The "everybody is armed" comment is specific to the Texas situation.

LongBlade

Quote from: Freyland on July 27, 2015, 06:33:46 PM
To clarify, lest I get myself labeled, I favor the right to bear arms.  I just prefer common sense go with it.  The "everybody is armed" comment is specific to the Texas situation.

I agree. Everyone has the right to bear arms, but not everyone should.