UFO Evidence Erased

Started by Labbug, November 15, 2019, 01:58:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barthheart

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

solops

Something is being covered up: the existence of UFOs or advanced USAAF aircraft.
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin

CptHowdy

Quote from: solops on November 15, 2019, 10:05:28 PM
Something is being covered up: the existence of UFOs or advanced USAAF aircraft.

which we all know is reverse engineered from UFO's  O0

Anguille

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

solops

Turtles.....I think you are on to something.
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin

Sir Slash

Turtles are incapable of smiling. Or frowning.

solops

Quote from: Sir Slash on November 16, 2019, 11:13:27 PM

Much like MiB....I am beginning get suspicious.

Sir Slash

No need for that. I get everything from Fortune Cookies at my local Chinese Restaurant. A more reliable source of knowledge you cannot find.

Steelgrave

Quote from: Sir Slash on November 16, 2019, 11:13:27 PM

You sure about that?

Sir Slash

Steelgrave