Main Menu

Daily Fantasy Sports

Started by MetalDog, December 12, 2015, 11:51:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetalDog

Anyone here play FanDuel?  Or DraftKings?  Or any of the other DFS sites?
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

MetalDog

Steelgrave

I've been tempted but I thought it was an insider's game even before the news came out about their employees winning big money in the games. I look at it like Wall Street....you might get in and make a little money, but I suspect the casual player has no real chance.

KyzBP

I've been playing FanDuel for 3 years.  Since the start of Baseball season 2015 I've been playing almost daily.  Baseball and Hockey are frustrating at times because you can actually lose points and have players finish in the negative.  Football is by far the most popular.  I don't bet much so I don't usually win or lose much except during College Football.  I was able to take down a few decent scores this year which is carrying me for the rest of the year.

My wife reluctantly started playing during football season and immediately placed pretty high in a tournament.  Sadly, she does better than me and is the envy of my friends at work as well.

MetalDog

I've put in a total of $80 since the beginning of baseball season 2014.  Found out real quick that I suck at baseball.  So, I waited until football season.  Did much better, but, still not winning often.  This year, I have stopped playing tournaments and started playing multipliers and 50/50's along with some H2H.  I am doing MUCH better now.