Recruiting for GH on Facebook

Started by ABD, July 22, 2015, 10:47:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ABD

Brant has already done a masterful job conducting recce on the FB/Wargamers group. Posting a few comments linking back to articles and threads here. So far so good there has been no pushback from FB members or moderators. So the road is clear, big thanks to Brant, let's all post as much as possible on the Facebook Wargamers group and other facebook groups linking back to GH.

Well, I'm not going to tell others what to do but I love GH and want it to succeed. I hope that most everyone here does to. I feel bad that I haven't done much in the past to help but I'll start now and hope other loyal GH'rs join in.

-ABD

bayonetbrant

FWIW, I did check with the group admin about linking the articles to the group, and almost never cross-link the RPG/digital games :)
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers