[running] Armada 2526 SuperNova Christmas 2016 !

Started by Yskonyn, December 22, 2016, 06:37:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yskonyn

New game sent with all correct info.

Game name: Three Times a Charm Grogheads

Delete the others.
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Yskonyn

Martok and Jarhead need to send the turn and then we are all verified with a working game.  O0
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Yskonyn on January 09, 2017, 04:43:09 AM
Martok and Jarhead need to send the turn and then we are all verified with a working game.  O0

Sorry! I saw I got something to my gmail. Will check the game tonight.

Congrats to Anguille!
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Jarhead0331

Guys...I don't know what the problem is...I received the notification email and file in my gmail inbox, but when I get in-game and look for new mail, nothing is showing up. I've looked at the settings in my gmail account and I don't see anything that would be preventing this from working. Any final thoughts or ideas before I throw in the towel?  :pullhair:
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Anguille

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on January 09, 2017, 08:48:28 PM
Guys...I don't know what the problem is...I received the notification email and file in my gmail inbox, but when I get in-game and look for new mail, nothing is showing up. I've looked at the settings in my gmail account and I don't see anything that would be preventing this from working. Any final thoughts or ideas before I throw in the towel?  :pullhair:
Thanks for the congratulations!

You can copy the file in the inbox folder of Armada 2526 (see page 2 or 3 of this thread).

Cheers

Yskonyn

How is mum and the baby doing, Anguille??  O:-)

So, chaps, how are we on this? Armada still shows waiting for turn for me.

Staggerwing

I checked my email and didn't see a new turn. Did you get my last one?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

OJsDad

The last email I had on this, was me return the turn to you on 4 Jan. 
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Yskonyn

The game tells me we are waiting for Jarhead and Martok to send in their turns...

P.S. You guys might have gotten a new turn file for the 'Relaunch Christmas 2016 Grogheads' game. Ignore it please.
The only active game is the 'Three Times is a Charm' game.

Martok

Well I've no idea why, but my turn didn't show up til today for the first time.  ???  It's now (finally) been sent... 

Anguille, a belated congratulations on your baby girl!  Awesome news!! 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Yskonyn

Received!
Only Jarhead now... Come on, Marine! Attention!

Anguille