It's all LongBlade's fault...

Started by BanzaiCat, March 16, 2015, 02:05:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BanzaiCat

Barthheart

OMG! I HATE dice games.  There is nothing worse on the face of this earth.  :tickedoff:

BanzaiCat

:D

For quick games with my kids, though, this looked pretty cool, and LB himself recommended it to me.

bayonetbrant

how many hundreds have you sunk on it so far?  ;)
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

BanzaiCat

$28 for the starter and the six boosters. I'm a sucker for boosters.  ^-^

Arctic Blast

Quote from: Barthheart on March 16, 2015, 02:14:12 PM
OMG! I HATE dice games.  There is nothing worse on the face of this earth.  :tickedoff:

Candyland would like a word. Also, clowns.  >:(

I tried the Marvel Dice Masters game when it came out last year and was just kinda bored by it. I don't really know why or what I was expecting from it, but that sucker was traded away pretty quickly.

BanzaiCat

I have the starter set for Marvel Dice Masters, but haven't tried it yet.

I do like dice. The more dice, the better. I blame Axis & Allies as my gateway dice drug.

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Barthheart on March 16, 2015, 02:14:12 PMOMG! I HATE dice games.  There is nothing worse on the face of this earth.  :tickedoff:

says the guy who loves buckets-o'-dice games like W@W ;)
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Barthheart

Quote from: bayonetbrant on March 18, 2015, 08:33:29 AM
Quote from: Barthheart on March 16, 2015, 02:14:12 PMOMG! I HATE dice games.  There is nothing worse on the face of this earth.  :tickedoff:

says the guy who loves buckets-o'-dice games like W@W ;)

There's a large difference between BoD games and games that are just dice.  :uglystupid2: