Main Menu

Xbox Live Gamertags

Started by wierbear, February 16, 2012, 12:31:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wierbear

My Xbox Live Gamertag is ThunderRadish and, although I have been playing more PC games (see my post on Eve Online) lately, and usually play Skyrim when I fire up the XBox, it is still possible to talk me into a game of Magic 2012 or Halo: Reach.

Barthheart

Mine is: Gordo Barthheart.

My buddies and I try to have a match of Halo:Reach at least once a month. Closed group... no snot nosed teeners! >:(

Bayonet_Chris

My gamer tag is jccaran

• Halo 3; Reach; ODST; Classic
  • Assassin's Creed multi-player (any)
  • Portal 2
  • Borderlands
  • Left 4 Dead (1&2)
  • COD: Black Ops, MW2 (don't have 3)
  • Mass Effect 3 (when it comes out)

Centurion40

I'm hooking my Xbox up to the wireless for the 1st time tonight.  I hope to keep Centurion40, if not- it will be a variation of that.
Any time is a good time for pie.

mirth

Peugeot505. I don't do much multiplayer, but I may checkout Mass Effect 3's multi.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

W8taminute

W8taminute1941

• Magic 2012
  • Halo: Reach
  • Battlefield 3
  • Gears of War 3
  • Space Marine
  • Toy Soldiers

Those are the games I play online.  I've also got Warhammer: Battle March but I doubt anyone plays that as it's an older game. I'm definitely interested in playing Halo: Reach or Magic 2012 with you guys.  Would love to mix it up in BF3 and GoW3 as well.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

bboyer66

Sigma One

Here's mine: Sigma One

Games I'm playing (when I have time):
-Forza 4
-Call of Duty: Black Ops
-Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
-Saint's Row 3

Ulfang

It's Gavmundo. Unfortunately I don't subscribe. I don't like paying the additional 40 quid for something I'd only do occassionally. I play online in the PS3 now and then but only because It's free ;)
Xfire: Ulfang
Steam/PSN/Xbox: Gavmundo

W8taminute

^I definitely understand where you're coming from.  That 40 quid (60 bucks) could be spent on another game rather than on the service.  PS3 (which I have in addition to Xbox) is free. 

Maybe, due to only recently acquiring an Xbox, I'm still on my honeymoon phase but I think I will renew my subscription when the time comes.  Although most of my console time (PS3 or Xbox) is spent on single player, I do like to be able to go online every so often.  As long as I can find discounted deals on Xbox Live Gold I will continue to keep that going.  Only, however if I can get a great deal.  I was able to snag a year's worth of Xbox Live Gold for slightly less than half price of a year subscription.  If I can't get a stellar deal like that again I will hold off on renewing.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Sigma One

If you're looking for deals on Xbox Live subscriptions, I've always had luck at www.buy.com or even www.newegg.com!

Ulfang

Well the only deal I'd be looking for would be 100% off lol
Xfire: Ulfang
Steam/PSN/Xbox: Gavmundo