The Great Outage of 2020

Started by Jarhead0331, February 06, 2020, 08:26:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

Sorry for the interruption, fellas. We're back.

:pullhair:
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

steve58

Welcome back!  Hopefully my withdrawal symptoms will fade by morning.
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

solops

As a retiree have had nothing to do all day except panic.
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin

jamus34

Yeah I was starting to rub my gums going into withdrawal.
Insert witty comment here.

Jarhead0331

On the bright side, I finally found someone with expertise who can probably get us out of any jam. When and if this happens again, I think he will be able to help us. He figured out the problem with the forum pretty quickly.  :notworthy:

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Martok

Glad to see things are up & running again.  I was starting to wonder/worry that the forums had migrated to an entirely new location, and that I just didn't know where it was...  :-[ 

Quote from: solops on February 06, 2020, 08:53:12 PM
As a retiree have had nothing to do all day except panic.
:2funny:
"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

SirAndrewD

I've been sitting in a corner, rocking back and forth wailing for hours. 

But, I mean, that's not much different from my normal routine.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

airboy

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on February 06, 2020, 09:26:00 PM
On the bright side, I finally found someone with expertise who can probably get us out of any jam. When and if this happens again, I think he will be able to help us. He figured out the problem with the forum pretty quickly.  :notworthy:

Great News!

W8taminute

Glad you found someone who can help JH.  It's good to be back.  I had no where else to go ala Kevin Costner. 
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

DoctorQuest

"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

Pete Dero

I don't remember missing the forums, but I also don't remember how I ended up with 4 empty bottles of whiskey ...  >:D

solops

This outage made me realize just how much I use this forum.
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin

Sir Slash

Without the Grogs, all I had to do was play games all day.  ???
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

W8taminute

Anybody else get a 'session validation' error during login forcing you to login a second time?  I also get this error when I log out of grogs.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

MengJiao

Quote from: W8taminute on February 07, 2020, 02:09:29 PM
Anybody else get a 'session validation' error during login forcing you to login a second time?  I also get this error when I log out of grogs.

Nope.  What browser are you using?