Victory at Sea - Pacific

Started by FlickJax, June 07, 2018, 04:43:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silent Disapproval Robot

I bought it when it was first released but shelved it due to the bugs.  TBH, I completely forgot that I had it until I read this thread and was going to go see about buying it when I saw it in my steam library.  I fired it up and went through the tutorials.  Seems much, much better now.  Everything ran smoothly and I didn't run into any of the weirdness I'd seen before.  No more submerged islands.  No bombers stuck in an endless circling pattern above a target, getting picked off one by one without ever bombing.

Looking forward to playing it now.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on November 30, 2019, 07:26:42 PM
I bought it when it was first released but shelved it due to the bugs.  TBH, I completely forgot that I had it until I read this thread and was going to go see about buying it when I saw it in my steam library.  I fired it up and went through the tutorials.  Seems much, much better now.  Everything ran smoothly and I didn't run into any of the weirdness I'd seen before.  No more submerged islands.  No bombers stuck in an endless circling pattern above a target, getting picked off one by one without ever bombing.

Looking forward to playing it now.

+1. Was in the exact same "boat". Enjoying the tutorials. Game looks great. Love the map on the bridge screen.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

DoctorQuest

Yeah. I decided to take the plunge (HAHAHA) for half price. I really enjoyed the original Victory at Sea and had been looking forward to the Pacific theater. Like many others I was put off by the bug reports.
"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.