Better Call Saul

Started by GDS_Starfury, February 08, 2015, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDS_Starfury

this is a fun show!  and a great companion to Breaking Bad.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

WallysWorld

I never watched Breaking Bad, but my friend did. He recommended I check out this show. It was pretty good. Quirky and fun enough to make me watch episode 2.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

GDS_Starfury

please give Breaking Bad a go.  easily one of the best shows ever.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Nefaro

I liked the Saul character in BB but didn't know how this might turn out.  Now I'm gonna have to watch it sooner rather than later.

WallysWorld

Don't want to give any spoilers away so my comments are very generic, but episode two was really good and funny. Liked it better than the first episode.

Don't know whether I should be cheering for Saul or laughing at him.

It's already been renewed for a thirteen episode second season on AMC.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

GDS_Starfury

I like it and I cant wait to see how all of the Breaking Bad characters tie into it.

Steelgrave

It definitely stands on it's own two feet. Very enjoyable and fun show!