Main Menu

Friday Pneumonia

Started by Tripoli, March 13, 2020, 09:47:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tripoli

With all this talk about Wuhan virus, I figured we needed to get the Friday thread off too a Rocking good start!

Civil War II AAR for me.  I promise! :)
"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln

Pete Dero

For some reason the last couple of days I have this song on my mind ...

Gaming wise it will be Command Modern Operations and Battlestar Galactica.

Not much else to do : Bars and restaurants are closed.  No sporting or cultural events.  No theaters or cinema.  Shops must close in the weekend.   Public live is on hold over here for at least 3 weeks.

Rayfer

Quote from: Pete Dero on March 13, 2020, 10:01:00 AM
For some reason the last couple of days I have this song on my mind ...

Gaming wise it will be Command Modern Operations and Battlestar Galactica.

Not much else to do : Bars and restaurants are closed.  No sporting or cultural events.  No theaters or cinema.  Shops must close in the weekend.   Public live is on hold over here for at least 3 weeks.

Just curious PD...where are you?

Dammit Carl!

Oh, jus' goin' to fly my planes and tootie-toot in my Uboot/Fleet Boot through DCS, Il2, and SH 3&4 and get my shooty-shoot via Arma 3.  We'll have to see about anything else.

Stay healthy, folks!

Pete Dero

Sir Slash

Wars of Napoleon still where I'm up to the Grand Campaign. And some CMBN Market Garden for a little tactical action while resting my strategic brain half. If I get bored, I'll go down to Wal-Mart and fight people for toilet paper. Have a great weekend Grogs.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Anguille

Going to continue my Napoleon Total War campaing in Egypt. Also Stellaris. Not sure what else.

MikeGER

i will mostly watch streams this evev its a Iron Harvest preview , tomorow a Panzercorps 2  campaign series getting continued

Rayfer

Quote from: Pete Dero on March 13, 2020, 10:32:30 AM
Quote from: Rayfer on March 13, 2020, 10:06:10 AM

Just curious PD...where are you?

Belgium

USA-Michigan for me. Just today all the schools are closing for 4 weeks.  Malls, restaurants, etc. are still open.  Good luck and stay healthy.

airboy

Erik from Norway has posted a ton of Order of Battle WW2 Campaigns (not scenarios, Campaigns) on the Slitherine Website.

I'm playing Germany West 1939-40. 

Gusington

In between boiling my hands and guzzling Purell, I am in the 2nd act of my Diablo III necromancer campaign and may start playing the recent Terminator game. Order of Battle also beckons as does a Fall of the Samurai campaign.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

twitter3

I'm going with some classic Campaign Series (East Front) fighting as the Germans trying to reach the Volga.

MengJiao

Quote from: Anguille on March 13, 2020, 10:47:16 AM
Going to continue my Napoleon Total War campaing in Egypt. Also Stellaris. Not sure what else.

In Attila 1212...after Crushing the Venetians in Alexandria, the Kingdom of Antioch is going to take Mecca cuz that little Empire down there keeps burning down Jerusalem and its getting expensive.  I'm blowing my cash reserves on a wierd-looking bunch of cavalrymen who claim to belong to "the Order"...well at least they are cheap and maybe they won't survive their little trip to Mecca so I won't have to pay their upkeep.  But we will see.

Gusington

I need time to play 1212 soon.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

GroggyGrognard

More The Division 2 this weekend. Almost reached my level cap. I have yet to purchase Warlords of New York due to the household demand for toilet paper and food stockpiles. *looks at girlfriend*

Stay safe and wash your hands, Grogs!

Groggy
"Strong prejudices in an ill-formed mind are hazardous to government."
-Barbara W. Tuchman, The March of Folly: From Troy to Vietnam

"The owners of this country know the truth: it's called the American Dream because you have to be asleep to believe it."
-George Carlin