Field of Glory: Empires Giveaway!!!

Started by Jarhead0331, June 12, 2019, 04:33:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yskonyn

Lepus Volantes Glacies (Yskonus Volantus). For the rabbit who tasted flight will forever walk the earth with its gaze toward the sky.
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

DoctorQuest

Medicus Requaero.

Medicus sp Qui asinum

"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

Gusington

^But...it says right there you're not a real doctor :/

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Disqualified!   ;D  Medicus Questicus perhaps?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

MC

MC Malleus (Hammer) hip-hops his way to victory (Bleh!).  Usually I prefer to use my alter egos:

1)   Tribula (Sledge) Malleus – Smash the enemy to the ground, both killing and burying them at the same time. Makes for a tidy battlefield.
2)   Mortuus (Dead)  Ictu (Blow) Malleus – Nothing to add here.
3)   Ungula (Claw) Malleus -  Uproots the enemy from their defensive positions and then brings down the hammer.
4)   Sphera (Ball) Peen Malleus – Shape and form all my men for a particular task. Usually I have to hammer out the details first.
5)   Flexilis Malleoli (Rubber Mallet) – When all goes wrong and my attacks are ineffective (this happens more than I want to say, so I won't)  :-[

Finis!

rocketman

Sir Slash

That's a lot of Latin right there.  :notworthy:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

MC and rocketman have been putting in overtime here.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Bardolph

Apparently Bardolph works out to:

Lupus enim Securis

The Wolf Axe. Not sure if that is a wolf using an axe, or an axe for using on wolves. 
Either way...

Senex

Wait a minute - my name is already Latin!

Anyway, here goes (in memory of the days of my youth) :

N. Flagrante Delicto

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

bobarossa

OK for FoG:E I think I'll be Calvinus Gaheris.  Which if I believe the site below means "little old bald one"

http://www.20000-names.com/male_latin_names_02.htm

Sir Slash

My Sioux Indian name is, "Dances With Drunk Girls at Redneck Bars" or just, "Dances With Dogs".  :cowboy: