Gary Sheffield
Lee Smith
Sammy Sosa
Matt Stairs
Jason Varitek
Billy Wagner
Tim Wakefield
Larry Walker
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

My picks?

Jeff Bagwell
Vladimir Guerrero
Trevor Hoffman
Jeff Kent
Edgar Martinez
Mike Mussina
Tim Raines
Curt Schilling
Gary Sheffield
Larry Walker

Just missed the cut
Ivan Rodriguez - can go next year.  Raines goes in first, and it's his last year
Lee Smith - compiler.  longevity is a solid thing to have in baseball, but not always a HoF skill
Fred McGriff - might make it some day, but still doesn't quite "feel" like a hall of fame player to me
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

MetalDog

Seeing as I don't have to actually turn in a ballot, I choose 16.  You can try to convince me one way or another on which 6 I should ditch.

Jeff Bagwell
Vladimir Guerrero
Trevor Hoffman
Jeff Kent
Edgar Martinez
Fred McGriff
Mike Mussina
Magglio Ordonez
Jorge Posada
Tim Raines
Manny Ramirez
Ivan Rodriguez
Curt Schilling
Gary Sheffield
Lee Smith
Larry Walker

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

OJsDad

Um, it's the baseball hall of fame, that means none will make it. 
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

MetalDog

None of the steroids guys, at least.   :bd:

Bison

Couple of great catchers on the ballot.  Tim Raines better make it or I've lost all faith in the voters.

Jeff Bagwell
Trevor Hoffman
Fred McGriff
Mike Mussina
Jorge Posada
Tim Raines
Ivan Rodriguez
Curt Schilling
Gary Sheffield
Lee Smith

OJsDad

The winners are;

Jeff Bagwell
Tim Raines
Ivan Rodriguez
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

bayonetbrant

I'm glad Bagel made it.

I wish he could've gone in with Biggio, but at least he's in.

bbmike

I enjoyed watching Ivan Rodriguez play for the Nats.  O0
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

bayonetbrant

Quote from: bbmike on January 18, 2017, 06:58:06 PM
I enjoyed watching Ivan Rodriguez play for the Nats.  O0

When he was playing for the Nats, I was in DC for a handful of meetings in Crystal City.  We met one of the ladies there over at IHOP just south of the Taylor Building on the road to Alexandria.  We're having some coffee and chatting and I-Rod walks in with his parents (at least, I guess it was his parents the way he was treating them) and sits down has a breakfast, just chilling and hanging out on a day off.

Bison

Quote from: OJsDad on January 18, 2017, 06:56:22 PM
The winners are;

Jeff Bagwell
Tim Raines
Ivan Rodriguez

I like the inductees. 

Arctic Blast

Raines FINALLY gets in. Good. I like all three picks.

MetalDog