Mad Max Fury Road

Started by mirth, August 26, 2014, 06:07:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

Ah who doesn't have horrific childhood memories of the Ford Econoline Kidtoucher Deluxe...

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Martok

Bleh.  Never understood the appeal of the original, and this version looks even more retarded. 

Quote from: Staggerwing on August 26, 2014, 09:14:58 PM
Dunno. I've been biding my time driving an ancient Chrysler mini-van since my Jeep went to the Place Where Jeeps Go To Die.
I grieve for you, Staggerwing.  That is a fate no man should suffer. 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Staggerwing

Quote from: Gusington on August 27, 2014, 11:19:00 AM
I remember Staggerwing mentionng that van like 5 years ago and it was old then.

Damn, can't believe it's been that long! But it was indeed already old when I got it. Priorities dictated that saving for a house trumped car payments. And it paid off!  :)
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys