Main Menu

Share your videos!

Started by W8taminute, July 15, 2014, 04:00:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W8taminute

Quote from: -budd- on October 18, 2020, 07:38:13 AM
Nice video, ever had to bail out of a plane?

Oh yes, many a time.  And if you can survive the parachute down to the ground without being shot out of the sky your pilot can participate in the ground war.  Pilots are allowed to carry a side arm and a wrench.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

-budd-

Killing Floor 2 Halloween update, new map Hellmark Station. Been a bit since i played, tried on Suicide difficulty but kept getting killed, backed it down to hard difficulty. Short run, four waves and the boss. played as survivor class, they start with a random weapon, in this case the shovel.

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Rayfer

Great video budd...I suck at FPS's so bad I gave up on them years ago.  But it's fun watching someone else wade through the carnage.

W8taminute

Great video -budd-.  I can't get enough of those slo-mo kills. 
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

-budd-

Prodeus, my first and only kickstarter backed game. It's about to hit early access. Retro, classic FPS game, like that's rare these days. Think this one will have a long life with an apparently easy to use editor. There are already 60+ user levels released, and 2 test user campaigns so far and its only in closed beta. Right now there are only 3 official game levels released in the closed beta. Game's got the chops, maybe needs some weapon adjustments, but it plays fast like the doom games of old.

This is a short user made level, remake of the opening level of Doom 2016.

W8taminute

That looks so true to classic Doom except updated with modern graphics. 

W8taminute

My P-40 Pilot in action.   :)

Sir Slash

A good run indeed W8.  :clap:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

-budd-

Contagion, zombie survival with different modes of play. This is simply wave based survival mode that gets more difficult the longer you survive. Played around with adding some editing in.

-budd-

PRODEUS
Got my early access key a few days ago so taking it out for a spin. There's a prologue but this is the first armed level of the campaign. Played through this level twice, the default is medium, this is on very hard. i can tell they made some adjustments after the kickstarter campaign play throughs, game feels faster, still think the shotgun needs adjustment, feels a little weak but love the alt-fire of the shotgun for some long range sniping.

al_infierno

"What a relief..."    :DD

A War of a Madman's Making - a text-based war planning and political survival RPG

It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge.  War endures.  As well ask men what they think of stone.  War was always here.  Before man was, war waited for him.  The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner.  That is the way it was and will be.  That way and not some other way.
- Cormac McCarthy, Blood Meridian

If they made nothing but WWII games, I'd be perfectly content.  Hypothetical matchups from alternate history 1980s, asymmetrical US-bashes-some-3rd world guerillas, or minor wars between Upper Bumblescum and outer Kaboomistan hold no appeal for me.
- Silent Disapproval Robot

I guess it's sort of nice that the word "tactical" seems to refer to some kind of seriousness during your moments of mental clarity.
- MengJiao

W8taminute

^Too funny!  You gotta love the humor Rockstar puts in their games.

al_infierno

The funniest part of this clip is that this was entirely unscripted.  That "What a relief" response is just a generic response NPCs will give you when you hit Antagonize, followed by hitting Defuse (or if you generally do something threatening and then Defuse).  The delivery of that line was just absolutely perfect for that "I just watched a guy get beaten senseless, then the assailant told me he was joking" reaction.

Also, I didn't even mean to beat the guy senseless, I was just antagonizing people and hit the melee key by accident.   :-[  Once I grappled him, though, I figured I might as well follow through.
A War of a Madman's Making - a text-based war planning and political survival RPG

It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge.  War endures.  As well ask men what they think of stone.  War was always here.  Before man was, war waited for him.  The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner.  That is the way it was and will be.  That way and not some other way.
- Cormac McCarthy, Blood Meridian

If they made nothing but WWII games, I'd be perfectly content.  Hypothetical matchups from alternate history 1980s, asymmetrical US-bashes-some-3rd world guerillas, or minor wars between Upper Bumblescum and outer Kaboomistan hold no appeal for me.
- Silent Disapproval Robot

I guess it's sort of nice that the word "tactical" seems to refer to some kind of seriousness during your moments of mental clarity.
- MengJiao

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

W8taminute

What's even funnier, and I have done this myself in games, is that the guy got beaten senseless all because of an error between the keyboard and the user.  I follow that same logic, if you mistakenly hit the beat 'em up button instead of the antagonize button you might as well commit to the mistake.

By the way that's how most of the nuclear wars get started whenever I play Civilizations.  LOL