Decades Feeder Bracket - 1991 Round of 16

Started by MetalDog, May 28, 2017, 11:03:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetalDog

I apologize for the lateness of the posting.  It's already Memorial Day in some places, but I have been busy.  And I will likely be busy again all day tomorrow, so I put off sleep for now to bring this bracket to you.

I honestly only see this going one way.  Just for a lark, I'll say two.  But the standouts in this group REALLY stand out.  The lesser songs are...well...inferior.  Foregone conclusion or not, I say, LET'S VOTE!!  And as usual, thank you for playing along :)

The 1/16

The 8/9

The 5/12

The 4/13

The 6/11

The 3/14

The 7/10

The 2/15

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

trailrunner

Quote from: MetalDog on May 28, 2017, 11:03:09 PM
I apologize for the lateness of the posting.  It's already Memorial Day in some places, but I have been busy.  And I will likely be busy again all day tomorrow, so I put off sleep for now to bring this bracket to you.

Let me take this chance to thank YOU for doing this every week.  This has been a very entertaining walk through musical and personal history.  Whenever a bracket is posted, it jogs my memory and takes me back to that time.  I've also learned a few new songs that somehow escaped me.

Huzzah! 

Barthheart

mirth

Now if people would just stop voting for bands like Rush...
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

MetalDog

Quote from: trailrunner on May 29, 2017, 05:17:37 AM
Quote from: MetalDog on May 28, 2017, 11:03:09 PM

Let me take this chance to thank YOU for doing this every week.  This has been a very entertaining walk through musical and personal history.  Whenever a bracket is posted, it jogs my memory and takes me back to that time.  I've also learned a few new songs that somehow escaped me.

Huzzah!

It's my pleasure.  I love music and I am grateful that you guys faithfully vote to make this whole endeavor go.  Glad you get some joy and good memories from my humble efforts.
Quote from: mirth on May 29, 2017, 05:30:54 AM
Now if people would just stop voting for bands like Rush...

All I heard was, "Blah blah blah."  Thanks for participating!  O0

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob