Questions and requests

Started by Yskonyn, April 06, 2018, 12:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jamus34

No problem Ysk, I'll get that sent out tonight.
Insert witty comment here.

Yskonyn

Import succeeded!  :bd:

I see that Msgt Smith is not included. Even though he he didn't roll his personal machine I do need him in the roster.

Also, please post the name of your company here and how you would like to configure your lances (you have three lances of 4 mechs).
After this I can create the OOB and assign roll your technical personnel.
Then we are a go!

"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

jamus34

Quote from: Yskonyn on April 27, 2018, 09:13:11 AM
Import succeeded!  :bd:

I see that Msgt Smith is not included. Even though he he didn't roll his personal machine I do need him in the roster.

Also, please post the name of your company here and how you would like to configure your lances (you have three lances of 4 mechs).
After this I can create the OOB and assign roll your technical personnel.
Then we are a go!

I'll see what I can do. When I try to hire a mechwarrior (even with GM mode on) it was kicking out saying I didn't have funds. I'm fine if you want to roll him up for me.
Insert witty comment here.

Yskonyn

Ah ok I'll add him. I thought he was just missing from your file.
I'll share a fluff file in the coming days for everyone to download so you'll get the mech picture in battles.
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Yskonyn

Back from vacation!
Expect this to move forward in the coming days.
I would appreciate the submission of the other companies guys!  :bd:

McMaster

Hi Guys and YSK,

How is this going?

Looking for another player?

Maybe I can help and play a small role somewhere?

-Mc

Yskonyn

Hey McMaster, I will restart this up soon. Keep an eye here!

Yskonyn

I am updating MekHQ and will roll for contracts.

McMaster, would you like to join OpFor or would you like to roll a Groghead company?

Yskonyn

I have rewritten the instructions for rolling up a new company for a new player. I hope this is much more helpful!

http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=22062.msg605438#msg605438

And a seperate sticky here for easy ref:

http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=22872.0

JasonPratt

Remind me how much I (as the larger-scope OpFor player) should be following those instructions...

But I'm provisionally assuming I'm 'playing' randomly rolled companies, with perhaps some adjustment in loadouts.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Yskonyn

No need Jason.
You will play with whatever MegaMek decides the Grogs are up against. I'll allow you tweaks of course.

JasonPratt

ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse

JasonPratt

Not entirely sure how this works, but per the request for spare parts requests -- are there any Ultra AC5s in existence yet? (I'd rather have Ultra AC2s if possible.)

Also small lasers.

Yskonyn

No Ultra's are reintroduced by the Clans, so no dice.  >:D

To roll your Lance please follow the steps here: http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=22872.0

Of course alter for a Lance only, so 4 Mechs / Mech pilots.

JasonPratt

Am I still rolling for a Lance, or am I being assigned a Lance? (I'm unsure what's happening in the organization setup right now.)