Best Looking Counters

Started by bayonetbrant, February 02, 2012, 10:16:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

ken ellis

what!?! no love here for the classic, beauty of hard core napoleonics?

bayonetbrant

some upcoming stuff from the 2d edition of ANZAC Attack
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

TheCommandTent

Quote from: bayonetbrant on August 08, 2012, 04:52:10 PM

some upcoming stuff from the 2d edition of ANZAC Attack

Simple but effective.  The art is good but doesn't get in the way of reading the stats on the counter.
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

LongBlade

"Nu Dat"?

Walker's always got a sense of humor.  8)
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Rekim

Just came across these. They belong to a title called Engage & Destroy in development by Brien J Miller. Holy smokes...

BanzaiCat

I really like the counters in Picket Duty. I wish I had time to get into this but there's at least two games in the queue before it right now...which is just as well since the newer/updated rules are yet to come out.

bob48

Quote from: Rekim on February 01, 2014, 09:15:54 AM
Just came across these. They belong to a title called Engage & Destroy in development by Brien J Miller. Holy smokes...

Those are stunning. Hope they are bigger than 1/2" though.

'Clip those corners'

bayonetbrant

here they are on a map

click to enlarge

bob48

I assume those are playtest counters. Is there a link to the game please?

'Clip those corners'

Nefaro

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on February 01, 2014, 09:30:13 AM
I really like the counters in Picket Duty. I wish I had time to get into this but there's at least two games in the queue before it right now...which is just as well since the newer/updated rules are yet to come out.

Picket Duty was the first game I thought about for this thread.  B_C beat me to it.  :)

Beautiful counters.  The Destroyer 'map' is also pretty bitchin'.

eyebiter

BanzaiCat

Quote from: Nefaro on February 01, 2014, 01:25:38 PM
Quote from: Banzai_Cat on February 01, 2014, 09:30:13 AM

Picket Duty was the first game I thought about for this thread.  B_C beat me to it.  :)

Beautiful counters.  The Destroyer 'map' is also pretty bitchin'.

I assume you're keeping an eye out for the newer rules as well?  Or have you tried it out?

bayonetbrant